Hacking Injecting N64 Games, is it safe?

raenef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just wondering iff this is safe and that it wont brick my wii cause I 'd love to help out the community with injects.
yaynds.gif

Dookieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, its safe, may cause a code dump though. But, don't bother with injects. All injectable games have been made already, and only about 1% of N64 roms work in Nintendo's emulator. All games have been tested already, so you are a little to late.

CJLopez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Dookieman said:
Yes, its safe, may cause a code dump though. But, don't bother with injects. All injectable games have been made already, and only about 1% of N64 roms work in Nintendo's emulator. All games have been tested already, so you are a little to late.

Really??

I dont see Perfect Dark, GoldenEye, BanjooKazooie, BanjooTooie, Conker's Bad Fury Day, Super Smash Brothers, Majora's Mask or GeminiJet Force on the shop.

Can you point em to me please

geegee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CJLopez said:
I dont see Perfect Dark, GoldenEye, BanjooKazooie, BanjooTooie, Conker's Bad Fury Day, Super Smash Brothers, Majora's Mask or GeminiJet Force on the shop.

Answered with quote from above post...

QUOTE(Dookieman @ Jan 21 2009, 11:23 AM) only about 1% of N64 roms work in Nintendo's emulator.

raenef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok thanks. i was also wondering if it is safe to inject SNES games? Cause I know some games have different chips and yeah. I was ALSO wondering Does it matter wat game u use to inject? for example I know this is already done but what if I wanted to inject Killer Instinct. Does it matter what SNES WAD I use? EX: Killer Instict into Kirbys Dreamland 3 or Killer Instinct into Super Metroid.

thanks
gbasp.gif

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't matter. but the bigger the .wad and the smaller the .rom is, the better and more likely it will work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1