ROM Hack Infinite Space Cutscenes

Orobas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all! I've just finished Infinite Space and I've got to say it's one of the best RPGs I've played in years (storywise). I really like the anime type cutscenes they have in the game. However, for some reason they chosed not to include a gallery mode after you've beaten the game. Furthermore, I can't find them online at all, not even in google.co.jp.

The next thing I did was to extract the files from a ROM, but all the files are all in their own extensions and encryptions, so viewing them with usual third party programs is impossible. For example, the cutscenes are most likely the files in "data\Cg\Scene", but the files inside are of extensions .cam, .eve and .pos, and of course none of them can be viewed with programs like photoshop. Hence, I was wondering if you guys here know how to extract the cutscenes in the game into image files like .jpg? Thanks for hearing out my request!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ_g8OoQM&list=RD8FFQ_g8OoQM&start_radio=1