Hacking Indexiine 5.5.5 for Mocha cfw fat32

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As iam out of my knowlegde maybe @V10lator may help as he knows for sure more about mocha fat32.

//EDIT: And ya, there you will find some answers playing-loadiine-games-from-hdd-thanks-to-mocha-cfw
the error says /vol/external01/wiiu/payload.elf is missing despite how I have the payload.elf on my External HDD
edit: Because I've made this unclear the homebrew launcher does work but after enabling mocha cfw will not
Once Mocha has been launched, your SD card will no longer work (that is why you need to put HBL, Mocha and Loadiine in your HDD).
every homebrew trying to access the SD card will read the first FAT32 partition from USB.

Last edited by Sypherone,
Reactions: ColdBlitz

ColdBlitz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As iam out of my knowlegde maybe @V10lator may help as he knows for sure more about mocha fat32.
I found out that I was supposed to launch hbl through miimaker after enabling the mocha cfw I just need to find out how to get that working
Post automatically merged:

//EDIT: And ya, there you will find some answers playing-loadiine-games-from-hdd-thanks-to-mocha-cfw
thanks for the link but I've already been using that guide but when the guide tells me to launch hbl from miimaker it won't work for some reason???

turns out the reason I have this issue is because my drive wasn't formatted with an mbr partition which is why these issues keep happening

still won't work so I have to reinstall everything all over again and use vc injects which means I have to inject EVERYTHING ALL OVER AGAIN its so hard to resist smashing my wii u right now

Last edited by ColdBlitz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol