Too F'in Blonde
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I have looked all over....just curious if anyone knows if there is a way to increase the items dropped from a monster in rune factory? And if I stand outside a tower and just wait for monsters to respawn...is that the best route to get an item from a particular monster?

MOONSHII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont think there is but if i was u i would just get tyhe best wepon u can make and stand about 4 steps away from the tower and hit the soon as the respawn and take a monster what heals u

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
i dont think there is but if i was u i would just get tyhe best wepon u can make and stand about 4 steps away from the tower and hit the soon as the respawn and take a monster what heals u
Is there a monster that ONLY heals? I ask this because monsters are forced to keep attacking until the summoning tower falls, which means you can't sit there and whack at stuff all day; the monster will probably kill off the machine before you can kill more than 3.

MOONSHII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the monster whats with u will attack the other monsters 1st and if 4 some reson it attack the tower just step a bit futher away
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show