Increasing chances of getting dropped items in

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by WeaponXxX, Dec 13, 2007.

1. WeaponXxX
    OP

WeaponXxX Too F'in Blonde

Nov 4, 2004
    United States
    Currently in Chicagoooooooo
    So I have looked all over....just curious if anyone knows if there is a way to increase the items dropped from a monster in rune factory? And if I stand outside a tower and just wait for monsters to respawn...is that the best route to get an item from a particular monster?

2. MOONSHII

MOONSHII Member

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2007
    i dont think there is but if i was u i would just get tyhe best wepon u can make and stand about 4 steps away from the tower and hit the soon as the respawn and take a monster what heals u

3. Seven

Seven oh hell no

Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    Is there a monster that ONLY heals? I ask this because monsters are forced to keep attacking until the summoning tower falls, which means you can't sit there and whack at stuff all day; the monster will probably kill off the machine before you can kill more than 3.

4. MOONSHII

MOONSHII Member

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2007
    the monster whats with u will attack the other monsters 1st and if 4 some reson it attack the tower just step a bit futher away [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice