Suggestion Incognito on SX OS

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Dave_Chad, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Dave_Chad
    OP

Dave_Chad GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 29, 2016
    I ran Incognito on my friends SX OS Emunand. Rebooted a few times and all seems good. Now it's giving an error relating to the licence. Obviously I overlooked the licence check.

Is there any way to run the homebrew on his Emunand again to remove incognito changes and I guess I'll have to stick to Stealth mode on that one.

Shame it's not as straight forward as Atmosphere I have on mine

Sent from my VOG-L09/Huawei P30 Pro

2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    No

3. xabier

xabier GBAtemp Fan

Dec 10, 2006
    United States
    I've been running incógnito+stealth mode+90dns for months from sx os emunand and lately from kosmos.

You shouldnt have any license problems, incognito was Designes for sx os (mainly). Some rogue nsp might have erased the license file. It happened to me once with boot.dar.

4. xabier

xabier GBAtemp Fan

Dec 10, 2006
    United States
    I've been running incógnito+stealth mode+90dns for months from sx os emunand and lately from kosmos.

You shouldnt have any license problems, incognito was Designes for sx os (mainly). Some rogue nsp might have erased the license file. It happened to me once with boot.dat.

You should be able to boot that emunand with kosmos/hekate emummc. And if you wish load fuse primary from hekate and restore the serial number from your backup with incognito

Last edited by xabier, Aug 29, 2019
  5. Dave_Chad
    OP

Dave_Chad GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 29, 2016
    Wow a week late and straight up wrong answer as well as rude. I just pressed R and launched homebrew menu from album, ran incognito and restored prodinfo. He's just sticking to SX Stealth for now...

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Why would you run Stealth and 90dns? They're both just a dns blocker, if you have ran incognito then stealth and 90dns aren't really needed and can harm download speeds in HBG :P

6. xabier

xabier GBAtemp Fan

Dec 10, 2006
    United States
    Extra safety, and when im running sx OS its nlt doubled

Dave_Chad likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted