Hacking Suggestion Incognito on SX OS

Dave_Chad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I ran Incognito on my friends SX OS Emunand. Rebooted a few times and all seems good. Now it's giving an error relating to the licence. Obviously I overlooked the licence check.

Is there any way to run the homebrew on his Emunand again to remove incognito changes and I guess I'll have to stick to Stealth mode on that one.

Shame it's not as straight forward as Atmosphere I have on mine [emoji7]

Sent from my VOG-L09/Huawei P30 Pro

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran Incognito on my friends SX OS Emunand. Rebooted a few times and all seems good. Now it's giving an error relating to the licence. Obviously I overlooked the licence check.

Is there any way to run the homebrew on his Emunand again to remove incognito changes and I guess I'll have to stick to Stealth mode on that one.

No

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I've been running incógnito+stealth mode+90dns for months from sx os emunand and lately from kosmos.

You shouldnt have any license problems, incognito was Designes for sx os (mainly). Some rogue nsp might have erased the license file. It happened to me once with boot.dar.

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I've been running incógnito+stealth mode+90dns for months from sx os emunand and lately from kosmos.

You shouldnt have any license problems, incognito was Designes for sx os (mainly). Some rogue nsp might have erased the license file. It happened to me once with boot.dat.

You should be able to boot that emunand with kosmos/hekate emummc. And if you wish load fuse primary from hekate and restore the serial number from your backup with incognito

Last edited by xabier,

Dave_Chad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Wow a week late and straight up wrong answer as well as rude. I just pressed R and launched homebrew menu from album, ran incognito and restored prodinfo. He's just sticking to SX Stealth for now...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You shouldnt have any license problems, incognito was Designes for sx os (mainly). Some rogue nsp might have erased the license file. It happened to me once with boot.dat.

You should be able to boot that emunand with kosmos/hekate emummc. And if you wish load fuse primary from hekate and restore the serial number from your backup with incognito

Why would you run Stealth and 90dns? They're both just a dns blocker, if you have ran incognito then stealth and 90dns aren't really needed and can harm download speeds in HBG :P

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow a week late and straight up wrong answer as well as rude. I just pressed R and launched homebrew menu from album, ran incognito and restored prodinfo. He's just sticking to SX Stealth for now...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why would you run Stealth and 90dns? They're both just a dns blocker, if you have ran incognito then stealth and 90dns aren't really needed and can harm download speeds in HBG :P
Extra safety, and when im running sx OS its nlt doubled

Reactions: Dave_Chad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1