Incognito not restoring serial on 13.2.0

ThatBenderGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am using Incognito v0.7.0 that has been updated by MisteerVampi to work with 13.2.0 and it's not properly restoring my serial. It does get my serial from the prodinfo_emunand.bin and says it has sucessfully restored but when I boot into emuMMC my serial is still blanked. I checked to make sure exosphere wasn't doing anything and the options for blanking is off in there too. I'm not sure if it's just a bad update for the incognito_RCM payload or what but I can't get my serial back, unless there is a more reliable incognito payload I can use but the one by Scandal_UK doesn't seem to work for 13.2.0

Reactions: Shadow#1

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am using Incognito v0.7.0 that has been updated by MisteerVampi to work with 13.2.0 and it's not properly restoring my serial. It does get my serial from the prodinfo_emunand.bin and says it has sucessfully restored but when I boot into emuMMC my serial is still blanked. I checked to make sure exosphere wasn't doing anything and the options for blanking is off in there too. I'm not sure if it's just a bad update for the incognito_RCM payload or what but I can't get my serial back, unless there is a more reliable incognito payload I can use but the one by Scandal_UK doesn't seem to work for 13.2.0
Instead of making another thread, why don't you try asking in the Switch Noobs Paradise?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k