Not open for further replies.

jophilo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Donryu said:
Yes, I can romhack, although I'm only at newbie level, I only started doing this back in the summer.

For those that want the project to speed up, if you know how to hex edit, there are 300+ conversations with Otonashi/Natsumi for scouting/recruiting that could be done. These are the dialogs that tell you where to go to find the person you want to recruit. Looking through a few of them, I think they're mostly the same thing, except for the location.
If someone can go through all of them, I'll post the files and supply a translation and instructions to recompress it. This will probably be a very time consuming job. Anyone up for it?

I'll be pleased to help you. I PM you to explain you what i can do. I'll be waiting for your answer.
wink2.gif

Donryu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
psycoblaster said:
I don't see 300+ script files in the ROM. Not all the files in the script folder were actually scripts.
They're packed in the eve.pkb file. I used CrystalTile2: Find LZ77 Data -> Find -> All decompression, choose a folder and it gives a bunch of files.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Donryu said:
psycoblaster said:
I don't see 300+ script files in the ROM. Not all the files in the script folder were actually scripts.
They're packed in the eve.pkb file. I used CrystalTile2: Find LZ77 Data -> Find -> All decompression, choose a folder and it gives a bunch of files.
I didn't know a feature like that existed in crystaltile.
blink.gif

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Noitora said:
Donryu said:
psycoblaster said:
I didn't know a feature like that existed in crystaltile.
blink.gif
why else would FAST call it the ultimate romhacking tool?
tongue.gif

I didn't know it had ANY good functions till fast gave me a korean trans version
tongue.gif

Imothep

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hello all, thanks for this great patch !!!!

I have noticed that there is a scene that stop the game and you need to reboot you NDS.
The scene can not pass and i have to change the rom, for the japanese, pass the scene, save and take the patched rom again.

The scene is in chapter one or two when you go after gouenji in the school, there is a student in front of the stair that sends on the third floor and when you pass in front of him the scene starts and the NDS stops
biggrin.gif

Does someone have noticed that ?

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hey Noitora where you reach on Inazuma Eleven translation i have been waiting for it becuase many people ask me when you finish translate the game
biggrin.gif

-GJ-

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Do you still need me to do graphics?

edit: ok, just read a couple of posts and I see you dropped it.
So I don't think you still need me
tongue.gif

Edragon

Trophies
XP
Country
Well.. my long holiday comming. guess i will learn how to romhack
unsure.gif

Kinda strange that i never think bout it be4 but may be that cos im not that good with programming.. did C, and kinda suck at it..
is it hard to rom hack?

on topic (so plz dont delete my post
rolleyes.gif
): this game sound nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)