Inazuma Eleven (Anime)

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
3,458
Trophies
1
Location
Side 7
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
1,568
Country
Australia
So, lately I've been watching a lot of Inazuma Elven and I have to say, it's better than I thought.
I mean, it's Level-5, so a lot of their stuff is good, but this is better than I thought!

 

craplame

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
169
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
19
Country
United States
I never played the games yet or seen the anime. But, I'm planning to if it seems interesting enough. The characters are pretty cute though. I'll try downloading episodes today then.
biggrin.gif
 

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
3,458
Trophies
1
Location
Side 7
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
1,568
Country
Australia
craplame said:
I never played the games yet or seen the anime. But, I'm planning to if it seems interesting enough. The characters are pretty cute though. I'll try downloading episodes today then.
biggrin.gif
It's surprisingly badass.
I mean, real life:
Kick ball around field, try to get into goal.
Inazuma: KICK BALL AROUND FIELD! OH NO! THIS GUYS JUST CREATED AN EARTHQUAKE AND BLEW THE BALL AWAY! BUT WAIT! NOW THEY'RE DOING A SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME TECHNIQUE THAT LETS THEM HAX AT EVERYTHING! GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

It's like Spanish Soccer commentary in a Anime.
[no offence to anyone intended]
 

Goli

RPG
Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
2,571
Trophies
0
Age
30
Website
Visit site
XP
340
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
8BitWalugi said:
craplame said:
I never played the games yet or seen the anime. But, I'm planning to if it seems interesting enough. The characters are pretty cute though. I'll try downloading episodes today then.
biggrin.gif
It's surprisingly badass.
I mean, real life:
Kick ball around field, try to get into goal.
Inazuma: KICK BALL AROUND FIELD! OH NO! THIS GUYS JUST CREATED AN EARTHQUAKE AND BLEW THE BALL AWAY! BUT WAIT! NOW THEY'RE DOING A SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME TECHNIQUE THAT LETS THEM HAX AT EVERYTHING! GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

It's like Spanish Soccer commentary in a Anime.
[no offence to anyone intended]
Haha, you should watch it with the Spanish voiceovers, it's pretty hilarious!
 

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
3,458
Trophies
1
Location
Side 7
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
1,568
Country
Australia
Goli said:
8BitWalugi said:
craplame said:
I never played the games yet or seen the anime. But, I'm planning to if it seems interesting enough. The characters are pretty cute though. I'll try downloading episodes today then.
biggrin.gif
It's surprisingly badass.
I mean, real life:
Kick ball around field, try to get into goal.
Inazuma: KICK BALL AROUND FIELD! OH NO! THIS GUYS JUST CREATED AN EARTHQUAKE AND BLEW THE BALL AWAY! BUT WAIT! NOW THEY'RE DOING A SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME TECHNIQUE THAT LETS THEM HAX AT EVERYTHING! GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

It's like Spanish Soccer commentary in a Anime.
[no offence to anyone intended]
Haha, you should watch it with the Spanish voiceovers, it's pretty hilarious!
There was this show that was on during the World Cup, they had a clip of the Spanish commentary. Was freaking hilarious.
 

The Viztard

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
447
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
Hueco Mundo...=P
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
310
Country
United States
Duuude! This anime is freakin' epic! I know some people may say it's so "overly-exaggerated" but to hell with that!
Duude! Who doesn't want to kick a ball so hard it catches fire and goes into the goal, yet it doesn't burn a whole in the net??
Or saving a goal by smashing the ball into the ground so hard it makes a tiny crater....

o.O

But anyway, yea, epic as hell! Gouenji, Toramaru, and Endou ftw!

P.S. But right now where the anime is at...I don't know how exactly they could keep it going.
ohnoes.png
And there's some movie coming out soon or something of Inazuma Eleven...
biggrin.gif
And the second opening is pretty cool!
biggrin.gif


EDIT: Little more info....
tongue.gif
 

Youkai

Demon
Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2004
Messages
2,550
Trophies
1
Age
36
Location
Germany , NRW
XP
2,427
Country
Germany
only thing i know about inazuma eleven is that many trap fans like that blonde guy ... oO
saw a very big ammount in the previews on danbooru and those ...
 

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
3,458
Trophies
1
Location
Side 7
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
1,568
Country
Australia
The Viztard said:
Duuude! This anime is freakin' epic! I know some people may say it's so "overly-exaggerated" but to hell with that!
Duude! Who doesn't want to kick a ball so hard it catches fire and goes into the goal, yet it doesn't burn a whole in the net??
Or saving a goal by smashing the ball into the ground so hard it makes a tiny crater....

o.O

But anyway, yea, epic as hell! Gouenji, Toramaru, and Endou ftw!

P.S. But right now where the anime is at...I don't know how exactly they could keep it going.
ohnoes.png
And there's some movie coming out soon or something of Inazuma Eleven...
biggrin.gif
And the second opening is pretty cool!
biggrin.gif


EDIT: Little more info....
tongue.gif

I KNOW RIGHT!!!
If anything, the writers are waiting for Inazuma 4 to come out so expect a lot of filler...

QUOTE(Youkai @ Nov 4 2010, 02:53 AM) only thing i know about inazuma eleven is that many trap fans like that blonde guy ... oO
saw a very big ammount in the previews on danbooru and those ...
Trap... fans...
O.O

Admittedly, some of the characters are surprisingly girly. Kazemaru and Kazemaru's friend in the first arc (The one that was asking him to come back to the Athletics Club). In fact, Kazemaru's friend was so girly they made him a girl in the dub. Just a fun fact...

I'm watching the Ryuu-Rogue subbed version BTW.
 

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2008
Messages
1,616
Trophies
1
Age
33
XP
2,508
Country
Switzerland
Really good anime. I can't wait to play the games in french (or english). I remember when I watched the first episodes, I was like : WTF ?!?! GOD HAND !!!!!
ohmy.gif
!!!11!oneleven
 

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
3,458
Trophies
1
Location
Side 7
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
1,568
Country
Australia
Ritsuki said:
Really good anime. I can't wait to play the games in french (or english). I remember when I watched the first episodes, I was like : WTF ?!?! GOD HAND !!!!!
ohmy.gif
!!!11!oneleven
I don't think they're going to translate the games.
ohnoes.png


That's why I'm looking for someone who knows how to extract/insert the games script, I'd be happy to translate.
 

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I like doritos. all flavors.
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    The Avalanche is the name of the mashed tater pizza. Creamy Garlic Butter Sauce-Mashed Potatoes, Crispy Bacon, Chives, Topped With Cheddar Cheese
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I also like ruffles
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    BBQ chicken and bacon pizzas are great too. yum.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Ruffles are pretty tastey
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    One of my favorites was Lays Chicken and Waffles, but they were only a limited time flavor.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Though I get "farty" after eating Ruffles
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I'm off to play more Remnant: From the Ashes. Later.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I'm back
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i'm black
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I'm kinda black
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We are all kinda mixed "mutts" nowdays.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Considering what the party looked like, you don't even have to use quotation marks :tpi:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    mpty
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    gud roast
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Steamed hams
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Alone again
  • daicon @ daicon:
    is it possible to delete your old forum messages? e_e
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    No, you cant
  • daicon @ daicon:
    why the heck not?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    You just cant
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    But
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    You can edit them to only say "-snip-"
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: You can edit them to only say "-snip-"