ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven 3 the Ogre - next : Open Translation

reno2799

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can you guys help me i cant get v.0.3 patch to work i patched the rom and when i start the game a white screen apears and i cant start play can any one make a tutorial how to fo it?

Man_Hunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
sorry to ask
how do you get Hitomiko route & Yuuka (Gouenji sister) route ???
hitomiko route is at the alien ship , last floor where you battled genesis
and axel´s sister is a wifi key that you need:220A074F 00000001 this is for axels sister

220A074D 00000001: this is the code to the detective´s routes

ah, and you will need to beat the game first
how do you get the map to aliea gakuen & the wifi key?
yes, i have beat the game

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sorry to ask
and axel´s sister is a wifi key that you need:220A074F 00000001 this is for axels sister

you have to buy a map in the u.s.a part of the licott island, at the yellow mart
the map is for fukuoka , then , go to the school and talk to the old guy , beat fauxshore and you will gain acess to mt fuji , now is the best part: you have to walk through the maze , and talk to the kidokaua seichuu/kirkwood guy in the middle of the forest stadium , the talk to torch and gazelle ( you have to beat diamond dust and prominence ) then , you will have acess to alien ship

by the way, what is gba bios?
you have to put/download the gba_bios from internet in the same directory as the emulator , then open it with any game , press f11 , and in the 2nd box put: gbabios , nintendo logo ( the second option )

Man_Hunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
sorry to ask

you have to buy a map in the u.s.a part of the licott island, at the yellow mart
the map is for fukuoka , then , go to the school and talk to the old guy , beat fauxshore and you will gain acess to mt fuji , now is the best part: you have to walk through the maze , and talk to the kidokaua seichuu/kirkwood guy in the middle of the forest stadium , the talk to torch and gazelle ( you have to beat diamond dust and prominence ) then , you will have acess to alien ship

by the way, what is gba bios?
you have to put/download the gba_bios from internet in the same directory as the emulator , then open it with any game , press f11 , and in the 2nd box put: gbabios , nintendo logo ( the second option )

thx, finally got hitomiko route :D
hemmm using cheat to get the wifi items

BaTMuTs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@ ouioui2003 How did you guys change the names of the characters and can you also change the moveset a player begins with ?

RiRiS2S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

miniadri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I have some questions about the game...
What can I do with the Secret Book 1-10? I use one and now I can see some japanese text + α in the Endou's character.

How can I join two shoots in a match? I can't do it, only one and now I can't.

Where can I find cheats in .xml format? I want to join them wiht the rest of the games and I will do it more quick with this format, I will change the ID for the V3 Undub and English version and add the rest of the games.

BaTMuTs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello, I have some questions about the game...
What can I do with the Secret Book 1-10? I use one and now I can see some japanese text + α in the Endou's character.

How can I join two shoots in a match? I can't do it, only one and now I can't.

Where can I find cheats in .xml format? I want to join them wiht the rest of the games and I will do it more quick with this format, I will change the ID for the V3 Undub and English version and add the rest of the games.
The secret books I don't know too but you can chain a shoot by shooting with a character and if a person with a chain shoot (Look at the 'c' at the right top of a move) is in the way of the shot he can chain it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y