ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven 3 the Ogre - next : Open Translation

ouioui2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tools for extracting exist, like tinke. But there is no tool, except the one from roxas, to recreate pkb files.
We need effectivly to create one.

ouioui2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
A good tool to create is a tool to convert images files.
pkb/pkh export files is useless if we cannot modify images.
So we need something to edit SPF_ files, pac_ files, etc.
Tinke show them perfectly, and offer to extract them, but nothing for reinsert...

Jiru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Also does anyone know if there perhaps is a save editor for IE3? That would be handier and would save time checking for certain bugs, such as the Snow Angel one i found :3 (The move name isnt displayed when it's used, it just gives a white bar.)

ouioui2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Also does anyone know if there perhaps is a save editor for IE3? That would be handier and would save time checking for certain bugs, such as the Snow Angel one i found :3 (The move name isnt displayed when it's used, it just gives a white bar.)

thats probably a small glitch in the move,cuz i remember meteor blade having something like that in roxas75's patch

Moves in matchs are really buggy. We have taken the file from the roxas patch, because we don't find a way to update it.
We need to recreate the file when a tool exist.

Jiru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Perhaps it would be possible for me to replace some in-match moves, but i won't be able to do alot a day, since i got exams period. I'm all free in the weekend though and next week is vacation, so i can get to work.

ouioui2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, i guess you got a nice team of people together , ouioui ;p
wat do u mean?

He probably mean there is more and more people on this topic who want to help, so we are a nice team.
Is it correct, Jiru ?

hey ouioui2003,me and stardust master would like to help u with the character profiles,is that ok?

Character profiles ??? What do you mean ?

If someone want to do something usefull, he could translate all non-playable characters !
It's in unitbase_npc.dat.

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Character profiles ??? What do you mean ?

If someone want to do something usefull, he could translate all non-playable characters !
It's in unitbase_npc.dat.

Character profiles... probably those text description that appears when you access the Friends Menu, telling a bit of something about the player.

Magrão

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I wonder if they are working on translating the recruitment of players in these locations as well as those players, such as Aurelia which is in the Maid Cafe, which recruits for it is necessary to enter a code or something.

Jiru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If i'm correct he means Gemini Storm, Epsilon, Epsilon Remastered and Shin Teikoku. I'll have a look.

Edit: He's correct, i tried loading the matches but right after it gives the ''touch the screen with your stylus'' screen, it freezes. It does the same with all the Aliea teams, so Gemini Storm, Epsilon, Epsilon Kai and Genesis. Is this due to a text mistake in the Aliea translations or so? (Also i checked for Hitomiko's Alius A and B, they both give no issues on match startup.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro