Status
Not open for further replies.

maximusheaven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I saw two minor things. In the scene before the match against Royal Academy Redux Kidou says; "Someoka, Genou, snap out of it!" the right whould be Sakuma, not Someoka.
And when the Submarine explodes Kidou scream "Daaaaaaaark!"

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I saw two minor things. In the scene before the match against Royal Academy Redux Kidou says; "Someoka, Genou, snap out of it!" the right whould be Sakuma, not Someoka.
And when the Submarine explodes Kidou scream "Daaaaaaaark!"

That submarine part, where is? Is in a video or is part of the script?
EDIT: I found all that problems, that will also been fixed in the next update! Thanks again.
If you find another thing, just tell me!

aeros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Toda (first time meeting Fauxshore high):
Jonathan Luckyman, team captain. Nice to meet you!

amc9988

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
The part where endou first meet the president, after the team left and onigawara finished talking with the Zaizen, Zaizen is asking Smith about coach Himiko and said "One thing before you go onigawara" it's supposed to be Smith instead Onigawara.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
As soon as you arrive in Cloister and meet Kogure there the captain of the football team (forgot his name) shouts 'BAANIAAAAAN'.

JonathanEstela

Trophies
XP
@TyRaNtM I wanted to know if you are thinking of taking a new version of your ROM HACK, you could makeTenma Matsukaze shown in the demo of Inazuma Eleven 3 The Ogre or Mark Parent...
Fork in mind, thanks ...
He was also to tell you thank you very much for the ROM HACK is very good and I've gotten to all the characters of Professor Layton.
Thanks to youI likemy team has been.
TeamJJK.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thank you very much for the patch, I really appreciate your hard work :)
BTW, how to use the passwords to get Layton characters?

rolesito

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone! Really Thanx 4 this game and ur efforts to make it possible! I've been playing it with the dicastia patch rom, and get the remastered patch for it, but i dont know why it gets freeze like every 10-15 min of play! I am using a SuperCard DSTwo and I know it is not the card, everything goes fine but the music comes loud and then it just does not continue, I dont know if someone else have this problem, or I am the one who didnt patch the game correctly, oh, and I can't get the passwords in the name when I am scouting to get the Layton's Characters, and thank u again!

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Toda (first time meeting Fauxshore high):
Jonathan Luckyman, team captain. Nice to meet you!

FIXED!
task showing to talk to him also says: time to face fauxshore, talk to luckyman

FIXED!
The part where endou first meet the president, after the team left and onigawara finished talking with the Zaizen, Zaizen is asking Smith about coach Himiko and said "One thing before you go onigawara" it's supposed to be Smith instead Onigawara.

FIXED!
As soon as you arrive in Cloister and meet Kogure there the captain of the football team (forgot his name) shouts 'BAANIAAAAAN'.

FIXED!
Thank you very much for the patch, I really appreciate your hard work :)
BTW, how to use the passwords to get Layton characters?

Read EXTRA info in the first thread, i put a guide of how to unlock them.
Hi everyone! Really Thanx 4 this game and ur efforts to make it possible! I've been playing it with the dicastia patch rom, and get the remastered patch for it, but i dont know why it gets freeze like every 10-15 min of play! I am using a SuperCard DSTwo and I know it is not the card, everything goes fine but the music comes loud and then it just does not continue, I dont know if someone else have this problem, or I am the one who didnt patch the game correctly, oh, and I can't get the passwords in the name when I am scouting to get the Layton's Characters, and thank u again!

Why are you using dicastia patch rom, if you have SuperCard DSTwo? This flashcard can run the game without doing anything else than use the oficial patch that I posted here.

---------------
NEW PASSWORD! (is in first post of this thread too):
- Anthon: fe931802

Reactions: 1 person

Mr. Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
@[member='TyRaNtM']: I really appreciate that you took your time to fix these kind of issues, no matter how small and insignificant they are! Thanks!

Vekira

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, thx for the patch and the whole undubbed project, I've tried all patches for the undubbed but freeze every 5-15 mins in the game and the only way to get pass them is spend every sec saving, as much as I love the inazuma eleven games, it does get annoying saving so often. I'm using Acekard 2i with Akaio 1.8.9z and latest loader.

edited: Sorry, i think i should double check this to be 100%. if i dont reply ive made a error patching the previous game and fix this one.

maximusheaven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, thx for the patch and the whole undubbed project, I've tried all patches for the undubbed but freeze every 5-15 mins in the game and the only way to get pass them is spend every sec saving, as much as I love the inazuma eleven games, it does get annoying saving so often. I'm using Acekard 2i with Akaio 1.8.9z and latest loader.

edited: Sorry, i think i should double check this to be 100%. if i dont reply ive made a error patching the previous game and fix this one.

Just as an extra info for you. I too use Acekard 2i with Akaio 1.8.9 and I had no problems like this while using the undubbed and Discastia patches. I have played over 22 hours.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

Just as an extra info for you. I too use Acekard 2i with Akaio 1.8.9 and I had no problems like this while using the undubbed and Discastia patches. I have played over 22 hours.

Did you find something else to fix?

rolesito

Trophies
XP
Country
Read EXTRA info in the first thread, i put a guide of how to unlock them.

Why are you using dicastia patch rom, if you have SuperCard DSTwo? This flashcard can run the game without doing anything else than use the oficial patch that I posted here.

---------------
Ok, I used it because I couldnt find the others clean and undub roms, I just found the patch one from dicastia, and then patch it again with your file, its there another way I could use it though? Thanx 4 the replay, maybe I couldnt get the code, because I am using the one that is from dicastia patched rom.

azkirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello, I have a problem.
I have a save from the japanese version of firestorm, but it doesn't want to work on this remastered version(also without the remastered patch)
Do you know how I can play on this save with the remastered version??
And also, takes it long to also make a remastered version for firestorm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==