Gaming in payo payo tetris can you turn off the double block ?

MontyQ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hate seeing where the block well lnad looks like 2 on the screen to my eyes, any way to turn it off and just be like nes tetris ?

cheers

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Double block you mean keeping one reserved?

If the option is available, you should see it on the English Puyo Puyo Tetris demo. I'm re-downloading since WiFi on my Switch is awful and it didn't finish.

MontyQ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no not the hold the ghost block the one where you can see where your block well land its a pain seeing two all time

I't not in official videos think just demo forces you to use it

S

Saiyan Lusitano

I wonder if it's possible to turn off the option from letting the opponent accumulate bricks on the other player, I'd just want to play normal Tetris.

Btw, the English voices kinda suck compared to the Japanese. :-/

MontyQ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ya and I notice under settings 3 of the blue setting bars are blank , I bet that's why I can not turn it off in demo :(

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yeah, Ghost is a option to disable in full version I think but overall it has been a part of official tetris rules for long while now, and it's default inclusion is in line with official Tetris guideline afaik. Overall it makes fast placement easier because in good play you are little more focused on bottom of the screen than the actual active block.

Checked in Wii U version. An option to disable Ghost is indeed there, in separate options menu for the whole game that is not in the Demo at all. This is a universal setting though so it disables ghost for all modes of Puyo Puyo and Tetris or enables it universally, so there is no disabling it for tetris but not puyo puyo etc.

I think it is a good feature especially in semi higher level of tetris etc. but yeah. Full version should have option to (universally) disable it.

Last edited by Sumea,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)