• Total voters

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Might buy it, let's just see what it's like and I want to see what the new Itouch is like before I make a decision.
tongue.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
As always, your poll is biased. So I refuse to vote. 'Crap games like that language learning software currently on the DS'. Just because you don't like a game (I bet you've never even tried any of these language learning software) doesn't mean it's crap. Heck, you dislike nearly any game, how can anything still be good for you?

Also, why can't we vote for multiple genres? Or for a 'All' option?

Put some more thought in creating topics and posts. If you continue being ignorant like this, you will just end up getting a warn, being suspended and eventually you might be banned. Heed my words well, son.

Ontopic: definite buy. But there's so many topics on this already, why did you HAVE to create a new one?

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1) Yes. I was unsure before E3 (When we knew nothing). I'm getting it day one (Unless there are no good launch games for some reason).
2) From the first look at the graphics, I compared it to the Wii's.

mmdbhd.jpg

That looks better than a Wii image, in my opinion. My brother said he thinks it's rendered, but I doubt it.

3) I play mainly platformers, action, and adventure games, regardless of the console.

Blazikun

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
awssk8er said:
1) Yes. I was unsure before E3 (When we knew nothing). I'm getting it day one (Unless there are no good launch games for some reason).
2) From the first look at the graphics, I compared it to the Wii's.

mmdbhd.jpg

That looks better than a Wii image, in my opinion. My brother said he thinks it's rendered, but I doubt it.

3) I play mainly platformers, action, and adventure games, regardless of the console.
it certainly looks rendered, considering this kid icarus screenshot doesnt look as smoooth
80276113DS_KidIcarus_01ss01_E3.png

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yes i'll be buying as soon as i can preorder it i will and price doesn't matter to me idc if its 200$ or 400$ and i'll probably buy most if not all of the launch titles with the exception of Nintendogs+Cats...Graphics look just as good as Wii & Gamecube and i'll be playing mostly RPG, Platformers and Puzzles.

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IT DEPENDS!!

If the console itself is too much, and if games are overpriced.

Mainly adventure games, RPG, and action.

Graphics compared to Gamecube or Wii

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I mentioned in another thread, but the screenshots a few posts back look almost 3 dimensional even on this monitor, so they must look great firsthand...

moon_wolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i will buy this if i have the money to do it but this look really awesome just love it

xcdjy said:
I'm set to buy one... may take me a while because I see it being rather expensive, but yup.
I think the graphics will be between NDS and PSP, probably slightly under PSP. I'm surprised that so many people think the graphics are close to the Wii - from the screenshots I've seen, they don't look much like Wii graphics at all. I mean a screenshot is a screenshot, any screenshot looks meh, but when I was watching the gameplay video for Kid Icarus: Uprising, I didn't even notice the difference other than the lack of 'weird' trees etc (I can't remember the right name, but like on MKDS, when you hold an item and it looks 2D compared to the 3D character models etc). Just watched it again and I can see the difference clearly, but bah, it's nothing majorly impressive. Still looks under PSP to me.
I'll most likely play action games on there so I'm hyped for Saints Row LOL.
16itu77.jpg

so tell me more the psp graphics are better than the 3DS ones?? xD

B

ball2012003

moon_wolf said:
i will buy this if i have the money to do it but this look really awesome just love it

xcdjy said:
I'm set to buy one... may take me a while because I see it being rather expensive, but yup.
I think the graphics will be between NDS and PSP, probably slightly under PSP. I'm surprised that so many people think the graphics are close to the Wii - from the screenshots I've seen, they don't look much like Wii graphics at all. I mean a screenshot is a screenshot, any screenshot looks meh, but when I was watching the gameplay video for Kid Icarus: Uprising, I didn't even notice the difference other than the lack of 'weird' trees etc (I can't remember the right name, but like on MKDS, when you hold an item and it looks 2D compared to the 3D character models etc). Just watched it again and I can see the difference clearly, but bah, it's nothing majorly impressive. Still looks under PSP to me.
I'll most likely play action games on there so I'm hyped for Saints Row LOL.
16itu77.jpg

so tell me more the psp graphics are better than the 3DS ones?? xD
the gameplay graphics look slightly better on the psp
but the 3ds graphics for the cutscene is pure epicness

D

Deleted_171835

ball2012003 said:
the gameplay graphics look slightly better on the psp
but the 3ds graphics for the cutscene is pure epicness
No!
The graphics look much better on the 3DS. Peace Walker had blurry character models on the bridge.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
DiscostewSM said:
berlinka said:
I only buy consoles if I can play pirated games on it, because it goes against my principles to buy games.

It's like saying....
"I'll only go into a bar if I can get free drinks, because it goes against my principles to buy drinks."
Yes YES! That's exactly what I mean! When I go into a bar I'm determined to get my drinks for free. So I try to flirt with gals so they can buy me the drinks. And when that doesn't work I go home and drink some water that I illegally tap of my neighbours water supply.

I'm glad you understood my point.

endrew360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
id probably get one if my parents let, and id probably have to wait 3 chinese new years.

i might mostly play FPS, RPG, adventure, and action

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will buy it. The graphics (from the few pictures I have seen) appear to be in the N64 - Wii range. The games I like best are the adventure games like zelda, mario classics, and puzzles.

D

Deleted_171835

Arwen20 said:
I will buy it. The graphics (from the few pictures I have seen) appear to be in the N64 - Wii range. The games I like best are the adventure games like zelda, mario classics, and puzzles.
A bit higher than that.
The DS was able to achieve graphics better than on the N64 as evident in Super Mario 64 DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.