Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ball2012003 said:
moon_wolf said:
i will buy this if i have the money to do it but this look really awesome just love it

xcdjy said:
I'm set to buy one... may take me a while because I see it being rather expensive, but yup.
I think the graphics will be between NDS and PSP, probably slightly under PSP. I'm surprised that so many people think the graphics are close to the Wii - from the screenshots I've seen, they don't look much like Wii graphics at all. I mean a screenshot is a screenshot, any screenshot looks meh, but when I was watching the gameplay video for Kid Icarus: Uprising, I didn't even notice the difference other than the lack of 'weird' trees etc (I can't remember the right name, but like on MKDS, when you hold an item and it looks 2D compared to the 3D character models etc). Just watched it again and I can see the difference clearly, but bah, it's nothing majorly impressive. Still looks under PSP to me.
I'll most likely play action games on there so I'm hyped for Saints Row LOL.
16itu77.jpg

so tell me more the psp graphics are better than the 3DS ones?? xD
the gameplay graphics look slightly better on the psp
but the 3ds graphics for the cutscene is pure epicness
lol what? just look at the trees in the background on PSP and look at the trees in the background on 3DS if you still think the PSP gameplay looks better after looking at that then you need to visit your local Optometrist lol.

B

ball2012003

QUOTE said:
lol what? just look at the trees in the background on PSP and look at the trees in the background on 3DS if you still think the PSP gameplay looks better after looking at that then you need to visit your local Optometrist lol.
i meant character/bridge-wise
but now they look pretty much the same to me

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've said this before and I'll say it again, you can't compare 3DS pics to other pics even if the 3DS pic is better.

Why?

Because it'll look a shit ton different with the 3D effect on. I bet most of the rough edges that aren't taken care of by anti-aliasing is taking care of by the 3D pop out.

Many people who have experienced the 3DS first hand say it's atleast (note: atleast) on par with the Wii. Now these people are either exaggerating, or the 3DS really does look different in person.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will be playing mostly adventure games, and I think the graphics look like a Gamecubes. From what I said you can figure I'm buying one. Haha

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Well for Christmas I'll get myself a game system... before I was planning to buy the now $150 arcade 360, so I'll get the 3DS if it isn't way more expensive than that ($160 or $180, I guess). Otherwise I'll go for the 360 since I'm dying to play Tales of Vesperia and Fable 2/3!
altorn said:
Im expecting 249.99 (which is the promised maximum price of nintendo handhelds)
and I will buy it.. I'd buy two if I have extra after buying games...
Why would you want two
laugh.gif

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'll be buying one provided the price is right. I can't really compare graphics as I haven't seen the 3D effect in person. RPG, adventure and platform would be my preference of game type.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
davidsl_128 said:
Well for Christmas I'll get myself a game system... before I was planning to buy the now $150 arcade 360, so I'll get the 3DS if it isn't way more expensive than that ($160 or $180, I guess). Otherwise I'll go for the 360 since I'm dying to play Tales of Vesperia and Fable 2/3!
altorn said:
Im expecting 249.99 (which is the promised maximum price of nintendo handhelds)
and I will buy it.. I'd buy two if I have extra after buying games...
Why would you want two
laugh.gif
For back-up
laugh.gif

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. Depends, I don't currently need it. The DSi XL is superior according to me.

2. Having not been released, comparing the graphics is a problem eh.

3. The games I want are so utterly fringe, that the selection process was essentially meaningless. My last purchases were wargames ie Games like Panzer Tactics. No, I don't use the term 'strategy' as 90% of the time people use the term poorly any way. They're called wargames for a reason.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ball2012003 said:
QUOTE said:
i meant character/bridge-wise
but now they look pretty much the same to me
The 3DS seems to have more 'full' colours to me, as the PSP's graphics look kinda grey.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Gotta love those language training games, nan desu ka?
I couldn't pick an "all types" option, so I went with that.

83% of pirates are going to buy it, eh?
tongue.gif

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will play animal crossing until my Mom kicks me out of her basement. I'll watch the movie Willow, until my acorns cast my co-workers into stone, and then I'll turn the bass up. Someday, I'll pretend that I can hack my 3DS into showing me the past, and when I get scared, I'll depend on 3-D effects to show me the future. You can never have too many socks you know, cause you can always throw out the one's with holes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: With other peoples couches