Hacking Improve trinity boot times

jellybeangreen2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a trinity I RGH back in 2016/2017. It boots within 10 seconds but sometimes takes ages. Also, when I power off the system. It will stay on and the power light will start to flash. I then have to press the power button again to stop it flashing, then again and it will then turn off. I’m going to open and replace the thermal paste etc. Just wondering if anyone has any advice on improving the boot times and in regards to the power off issue, thanks

chip is: Ace360v3

Last edited by jellybeangreen2,

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Check Solder points and if you have a USB device connected it may prevent the Console from shutdown my JTags old phats would do this when Controller connected charging.

As for Boot Times I have an Acev5 and works a treat sometimes instant Boot it just hit and miss with the hack I am just glad I have it via Trinity.

Reactions: jellybeangreen2

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Only thing you could do is shorten the length of the CPU_RST wire.
Centimeter increments should do.

Be warned tho that some 360's just have slightly longer boottimes but you can optimize it pretty much to close to instaboot.

Reactions: CORE

jellybeangreen2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only thing you could do is shorten the length of the CPU_RST wire.
Centimeter increments should do.

Be warned tho that some 360's just have slightly longer boottimes but you can optimize it pretty much to close to instaboot.

many advice about the power off issue? Is this common on trinity’s?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Busy shutting down?
Idk what you got blocked in Dashlaunch/parental controls but retail 360's that are connected to the web usually take longer to shut down due to uploading to the cloud storage medium.
And or verification everything is synced n what not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: