Gaming Important question about Worms2 GameID.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Official CodeJunkies GameID is reported as AW2P-3C47276A

My GameID (after the ARM7 fix) is reported as AW2P 53AFB83B

Now, I'm assuming the difference has something to do with the ARM fix, but I'm wondering.....what is everyone else getting as the GameID for Worms2 (Euro)?

To find the GameID in the R4DS Cheat Code Editor 1.01, go to "Tool(T)" and select "get GameID for ROM".

Please report as this is important to the R4DS USRCHEAT.DAT that I maintain in my sig.

Please help me out here guys.

For now, I just added the codes under both GameID's. I tested a couple codes on the ARM7 fixed version with the alt. GameID and they worked.

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
why don't we just wait until they release a firmware update that fixes the arm7 problem? just put in the codes on codejunkies. it can't hurt.

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why don't we just wait until they release a firmware update that fixes the arm7 problem? just put in the codes on codejunkies. it can't hurt.

I'm trying to determine if everyone that fixed Worms2 got the same altered GameID or not (AW2P 53AFB83B). Your reply does nothing to answer that question.

As it stands, I have added both GameID's to the dat for now. When/if the R4 team fixes the issue, the alt's will be removed. There is no absolute guarantee that the R4 team will update it at all, if ever. Probable yes, absolute no.

So right now, I need confirmation of the GameID of everyone's ARM7 fixed version of Worms2 (Euro). It's a popular game and peeps want codes for it. Not everyone knows how to edit AR codes in the editor, regardless of how easy it really is to do. So I maintain the dat for those who can't do it for themselves.

The dat has been updated. Link in sig.

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm....no real way to tell what game that came from. But at least our GameID's matched, so the alt code in my dat is good....so far.

Anyone else want to report the GameID for their copy of the ARM7 fixed Worms2 and the donor for the fix?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT