loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Perhaps is their way of rebalancing the game fairness

ähm lol it gives a easy mode??
you can play only easy levels when the difficult ones are to hard for you

I see no reason to delete levels and then also from other reason than they specify
rebalancing the game fairness with unfairness?=lol

how to get to something =? Drugs>?
they could make a super easy mode for you

you can see if it's level hard
you do not play it

Last edited by loler55,

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is not the levels are too hard, is they are unfair compared to nintendo standards. I have no problem with challenge, but it shouldn't be with leaving people fustrated and disappointed, it should be staisfying and rewarding, which i guess most of the levels in expert and super expert are not. All i said was that nintendo is probably disappointed with the courses created in the game, there may been many complaints of peopleor bunch of levels not being played or skipped that would be why they remove it. Super mario maker was a gift to fans of the game to celebrate 30 year anniversary of Super mario bros game from 1985 Nes game, and this is how it turned out. You can say for sure is better than the 25 anniversary celebration of Putting Super mario allstars SNES ROM ON WII WITH NOTHING NEW TO OFFER. :glare:

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is not the levels are too hard, is they are unfair compared to nintendo standards. I have no problem with challenge, but it shouldn't be with leaving people fustrated and disappointed, it should be staisfying and rewarding, which i guess most of the levels in expert and super expert are not. All i said was that nintendo is probably disappointed with the courses created in the game, there may been many complaints of peopleor bunch of levels not being played or skipped that would be why they remove it. Super mario maker was a gift to fans of the game to celebrate 30 year anniversary of Super mario bros game from 1985 Nes game, and this is how it turned out. You can say for sure is better than the 25 anniversary celebration of Putting Super mario allstars SNES ROM ON WII WITH NOTHING NEW TO OFFER. :glare:

for the fans and not to earn money... Of course I believe that too
ninty wants no money

just make the people happy

unfair compared to nintendos standards make games for kids to get the most money?????
you just said something completely different but ok

Such as you need at nintendo MMadmins
hope you have also
no bad conscience

Last edited by loler55,

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really having trouble understanding you. So excuse me if i made any mistakes in what you said. But i'm sorry if i upset you. It was not my intention. I was simply speculating reasons for their decisions, not defending anyone. Of course is all based on observation and opinnions. So if it really upsets you, is easy to ignore what i am saying. I'm a consumer like you, we both paid our money for the game to play it and we are both disappointed for different reasons so i hope is not conflicting with anyone else here to share opinions. We should be able to discuss it mature and respectably.

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
im not angry about you have a nice night! its your motherlanguage sry for my bad eng mixxed with google translate

Last edited by loler55,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...