Import Saves from DeSmuMe Into Twilight Menu++

MatthewTheGamer Jan 24, 2019.

1. MatthewTheGamer
    OP

MatthewTheGamer Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2018
    United States
    Hi! I have recently been trying to import a .sav exported from DeSmuMe into my Twilight Menu++ application. I have a majority of my game on the emulator, but I would like to have it on my 3DS for when I travel. However, if I export the file into my saves, I get a black screen when loading the file in-game. Does anyone know a fix for this or another route to take? I would really appreciate any feedback I can get.

2. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh.

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    Yay, about that. Converting saves between TWiLight Menu++, DS emulators, and DS flashcart can be tricky.

3. MatthewTheGamer
    OP

MatthewTheGamer Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2018
    United States
    Thanks for the help! I figured out from your 'kb' discussion that I needed to run the DeSmuMe save through Shunyweb and set the target as 512 kb, and it ran. I appreciate the link!

Last edited by MatthewTheGamer, Jan 24, 2019
    Darksabre72 and TurdPooCharger like this.
  4. TheTakoyaki

TheTakoyaki Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2019
    United States
    Hello everyone. sorry to revive this topic. I am currently trying to achieve with a Pokemon save file but I haven't been successful with it.

After exporting the .dsv to a .sav (RAW) using Desmume, I then use Shunyweb to export it into a .sav (R4 format). However, after trying to load it using Twilight, I get a black screen and a soft locked 3ds, with the background music playing at a very low volume. The same happens if I try to load the the .sav (RAW).

Is there anything Im doing wrong?

5. Itz_Hoax

Itz_Hoax Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2019
    United States
    Hello everyone I have a similar issue this is my first time writing a thread but I wanted to import a Pokémon blaze black save because it had an eggLocke is there a way to import the save file to my 3ds twighlightmenu

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted