IMGBurn Doesn't Load.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by luke_c, Apr 19, 2009.

Apr 19, 2009

IMGBurn Doesn't Load. by luke_c at 10:55 PM (1,207 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. luke_c
    OP

Member luke_c Big Boss

United Kingdom
    Earlier on today, i installed some Windows updates and then had to restart, when i rebooted i tried to boot up IMGBurn but it just comes up with the loading hourglass for about 3 seconds then nothing, iv tried older versions, reinstalling it several times, nothing. It was working fine before i rebooted with the updates, i really don't wanna use a different burner, so is there anyway to fix this? Or am i gonna have to reinstall windows >_>
    sorry if i posted this in the wrong place this is the best place i could find. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. guywhatever

Newcomer guywhatever Member

United States
    Try a Windows Restore, this happened to me earlier and I did windows restore and it worked fine.

3. luke_c
    OP

Member luke_c Big Boss

United Kingdom
    well, i done what you said and done a system restore but it the earliest date it would let me restore to was yesterday, when imgburn stopped loading, and still no change. I really don't wanna use Nero.

4. testic-cancer

Newcomer testic-cancer Advanced Member

Afghanistan
    Try uninstalling imgburn and making sure all it's settings are deleted. Then reinstall it, see if that helps.

And nero is about the worst of the worst. Even if imgburn won't work you have better options than nero.

5. luke_c
    OP

Member luke_c Big Boss

United Kingdom
    as iv said, iv already tried re-installing it several times.

6. testic-cancer

Newcomer testic-cancer Advanced Member

Afghanistan
    As you said - you've tried reinstalling. You don't mention anywhere that you have uninstalled imgburn and removed all files from \program files\ and %userdata% dirs as well as making sure all the registry is free of imgburn references, and then installed imgburn "fresh".

7. FireFreek

Member FireFreek GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I seem to be having the same problems, and i've reinstalled it "fresh" as stated above, still nothing.

8. Servdogg

Member Servdogg GBAtemp Regular

United States
    maybe try an older version, I've read about some people having problems with the new update.

9. luke_c
    OP

Member luke_c Big Boss

United Kingdom
    Tried older versions, still, nothing. I can't be bothered doing a system format so i'm sticking to Nero Micro for now [​IMG] thanks anyways.