OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I've played Theresia before, but during a reformat a long time back I lost my save file. I attempted to replay it up to the point I was at, but I lost interest. I've gained my interest back, but I don't exactly remember where I was at other than this....

Alright, in the game I've explored all of the prison area. I've went down to that place with the altar in the corridor on the left side of the map and got the candle. I haven't found the key to the generator/electricity room yet. I haven't found the key to the examination room, either.

I believe I have to turn the statue/wall, but I think the mechanism's in the generator/electricity room, which I haven't yet entered because I can't find the key.

Please help.

EDIT: I found a grate that needs to be pushed down to get to a door, but I can't get to the right side of the grate until I can get into the generator room, find the donkey key, and open the donkey barricade.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Inunah said:
Ummm... I'd like some spoiler-free help, since I was tempted a month ago to just skip playing Theresia and go look at the ending.

So cut and copy the initial part of the FAQ somwhere else and delete the rest, how difficult could it be ?
By the way , if it helps I have a save file at the beginning of the second chapter ( or third I'm not sure ) , it's when you get out of the prisons and get on the upper floor if it helps.
Let me know if you need it.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Arm73 said:
Inunah said:
Ummm... I'd like some spoiler-free help, since I was tempted a month ago to just skip playing Theresia and go look at the ending.

So cut and copy the initial part of the FAQ somwhere else and delete the rest, how difficult could it be ?
By the way , if it helps I have a save file at the beginning of the second chapter ( or third I'm not sure ) , it's when you get out of the prisons and get on the upper floor if it helps.
Let me know if you need it.
Nah, I just need to be reminded where the key to the generator room is.
tongue.gif

...I can't copy it because if I'm tempted to look at the ending before I delete all of the rest...

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
NORTHWEST DOOR
Enter the door at the northwest corner of the hallway, and walk north to find
the door that requires FOUR KEYS to open it. You don't have these yet, but
there is something else to find here. One of the keyholes has a key in it. Use
the HAND on it, and you will have the option to turn it. It doesn't matter