I'm stuck in Theresia...

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Inunah, Sep 2, 2010.

Sep 2, 2010

I'm stuck in Theresia... by Inunah at 6:23 PM (849 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Inunah
    OP

Banned Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

United States
    I've played Theresia before, but during a reformat a long time back I lost my save file. I attempted to replay it up to the point I was at, but I lost interest. I've gained my interest back, but I don't exactly remember where I was at other than this....

Alright, in the game I've explored all of the prison area. I've went down to that place with the altar in the corridor on the left side of the map and got the candle. I haven't found the key to the generator/electricity room yet. I haven't found the key to the examination room, either.

I believe I have to turn the statue/wall, but I think the mechanism's in the generator/electricity room, which I haven't yet entered because I can't find the key.

Please help.

EDIT: I found a grate that needs to be pushed down to get to a door, but I can't get to the right side of the grate until I can get into the generator room, find the donkey key, and open the donkey barricade.

2. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
  3. Inunah
    OP

United States
    Ummm... I'd like some spoiler-free help, since I was tempted a month ago to just skip playing Theresia and go look at the ending.

4. Arm73

Member Arm73 GBAtemp Addict

Italy

So cut and copy the initial part of the FAQ somwhere else and delete the rest, how difficult could it be ?
    By the way , if it helps I have a save file at the beginning of the second chapter ( or third I'm not sure ) , it's when you get out of the prisons and get on the upper floor if it helps.
    Let me know if you need it.

5. Inunah
    OP

United States
    Nah, I just need to be reminded where the key to the generator room is. [​IMG]

...I can't copy it because if I'm tempted to look at the ending before I delete all of the rest...

6. deathking

Member deathking GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    NORTHWEST DOOR
    Enter the door at the northwest corner of the hallway, and walk north to find
    the door that requires FOUR KEYS to open it. You don't have these yet, but
    there is something else to find here. One of the keyholes has a key in it. Use
    the HAND on it, and you will have the option to turn it. It doesn't matter
    which way, since it's the wrong key for this lock, but you need to turn it
    clockwise as if you were trying to use it. Then use the HAND again and you will
    be able to HOLD the key. Pull DOWN to take it out of the lock. This is the
    [ELECTRICAL CONTROL ROOM KEY].