Im so drunk so lets funk!

DodgyJudge

A man of weird taste it seems!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
:D im drunk as a Sparrow at the momentum and i feel not dumb and i like doing a thread that is funky so let it be so after those words il try to rhyme; as a guy that like to be out today so hot on this wednesday waiting for satuday night for a young tight waiting to be bite so we ride tonight gee i dont drink pespi coke for me a line for a trueman that like champagne i explain why i drink wine as it time to be back to the rhyme to fight my right i give you a smite for the bike you owe me that funny cuz you know me and it end like a gucci band that stop for the rock and fail too hard to control the puck like the great mighty duck but please dont give up cuz you want to have some good fucking fun so now it is YOUR TURN!

(And that how it done you may respond with rhyme that follow my shit track i dosnt matter if it make no sense that the suspence)

Have some fucking fun!:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::ha:

Last edited by DodgyJudge,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Did you just hit random words on your keyboard's prediction thing?

Even if he'd used that, it would still be better then anything Xathya spews out.

DodgyJudge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Even if he'd used that, it would still be better then anything Xathya spews out.
I always turn off that shitty thing trust me i hate it im not english and use english phone , so when i try to type in my own language and it auto correct some crazy motherfucking words it make me want to throw my phone.

It is all in my head not perfect but at least i do something out of it and i believe you guy can do it too , so i better do typo correct them before posting and recorrect after a second or third read !

Edit : who the fuck is xathya?:P

Last edited by DodgyJudge,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I always turn off that shitty thing trust me i hate it im not english and use english phone , so when i try to type in my own language and it auto correct some crazy motherfucking words it make me want to throw my phone.

It is all in my head not perfect but at least i do something out of it and i believe you guy can do it too , so i better do typo correct them before posting and recorrect after a second or third read !

Edit : who the fuck is xathya?:P

Xathya is some failed troll that pretends to be severely dyslexic.
Multiple people have called him out for hit but he's persistent.
There's plenty of proof of Xathya typing legible English, especially from when he just joined.

DodgyJudge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Xathya is some failed troll that pretends to be severely dyslexic.
Multiple people have called him out for hit but he's persistent.
There's plenty of proof of Xathya typing legible English, especially from when he just joined.
Lol that some nasty trolling there he must really love doing this i suppose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw