ROM Hack I'm looking for a Torna: The Golden Country 100% save

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone! I'm wondering if anyone happens to have a 100% completed save for the Torna DLC of Xenoblade Chronicles 2? A completed save with all blades, all characters level 99, etc. That would be fantastic!

Also it seems the gamesaves for the standalone game and the DLC for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 are not compatible - I'm asking for the DLC version gamesave please.

Thank you

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Err...bump? I tried using another Torna save I found on these forums, made some modifications to that using the Save Editor figuring I could create a 100% Gamesave that way. The problem however is, when I run Checkpoint, it does not even see Torna the Golden Country in that gamelist to restore this backup. I cannot even back up my own original Torna gamesave. Is this because my version of Torna is DLC to the original game? If so, how can I upload my created save without overriding my Xenoblade Chronicles 2 save? So confusing!

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Err...bump? I tried using another Torna save I found on these forums, made some modifications to that using the Save Editor figuring I could create a 100% Gamesave that way. The problem however is, when I run Checkpoint, it does not even see Torna the Golden Country in that gamelist to restore this backup. I cannot even back up my own original Torna gamesave. Is this because my version of Torna is DLC to the original game? If so, how can I upload my created save without overriding my Xenoblade Chronicles 2 save? So confusing!

Oh wow, what's mess from Nintendo, even I need 100% save for Torna DLC (not standalone) but if use different save so it will override the progression in main XCII, so why Nintendo can't make 2 different save data, so one for main and one for Torna, so disappointed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Psi in real life: