OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey tempers!
Today was a very nice and sunny day, especially compared to the week of raining we've just been through. Now my SAD is better so I don't always feel like I fail at everything and I'm going to fail at life. That helps a lot. And I really needed sun today too. Today was the first part of the Ministry of Education Math test. The two-part exam that basically decides my future. I Thought I did okay, until I went to math class after the exam. In the class, the teacher gave us the answers so we could have an approximation of our grade, since the Ministry will never tell us. Turns out the test was designed so something like 85-90% of students would not get an answer to the problem(the test is one big problem) and could get anywhere between an E to an A with just the rest of the test done, but with no answer. That mean that people who did get a formula that worked as their final answer will get "damn close to a perfect score", according to my teacher. I got a formula that works. I get anything near a B(80%) in the second part of the test and I can get into any College and/or University in any program(except maybe Medicine, but I don't really care) I want. Needless to say, I feel good.
So, now that my future is practically assured, should I go in physics, computer engineering, neuroscience or genetics research? Anyone's got a recommendation?

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pyrmon24 said:
So, now that my future is practically assured, should I go in physics, computer engineering, neuroscience or genetics research? Anyone's got a recommendation?
No one can decide this for you. It's one of the biggest decisions of your life. You have to choose whatever your heart wants. (If you go with your head you'll regret it if it turns out to be the wrong decision, but if you go with your heart you'll know that that was what you wanted to do.)
Clearly all four choices are vastly different from one another so choosing what's best for you shouldn't be too difficult.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DeadLocked said:
pyrmon24 said:
No one can decide this for you. It's one of the biggest decisions of your life. You have to choose whatever your heart wants. (If you go with your head you'll regret it if it turns out to be the wrong decision, but if you go with your heart you'll know that that was what you wanted to do.)
Clearly all four choices are vastly different from one another so choosing what's best for you shouldn't be too difficult.
The four choices are the four I like most. I know I could be competent in any of these and they all attract and interest me. At least, whatever experience I have with these lead me to believe I would like any. A recommendation regarding the years of study/salary ratio could help.
Also, anyone's got SAD here? How do you cope with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk