I’m eating Cheetos, crunchy kind

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I heard tales of flamin hot cheetos, them being banned from school lunch rooms and such, so I asked for some to be brought back when various friends and family were off visiting the colonies.

I was most disappointed. They were not really spicy at all.

Now the wal mart own brand spicy would be cheetos. They were good stuff, indeed knowing the full weight of the coming sentence then 90s spicy monster munch good. Still far from what I might call spicy but very tasty never the less.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I heard tales of flamin hot cheetos, them being banned from school lunch rooms and such, so I asked for some to be brought back when various friends and family were off visiting the colonies.

I was most disappointed. They were not really spicy at all.

Now the wal mart own brand spicy would be cheetos. They were good stuff, indeed knowing the full weight of the coming sentence then 90s spicy monster munch good. Still far from what I might call spicy but very tasty never the less.
never ate flamming cheetos
I mean, jalapenos is spicy enough for me, I can'T eat much of them at a time
So, I'm a bit scared of flamming cheetos, if they are really too spicy, will I be stuck with the same bag for a month?
Eating one cheetos per day?
No way:rofl2:

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can throw things away, also they probably come in small bags.

That said if jalapenos are too spicy for you then probably best to give them a miss for that reason alone.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can throw things away, also they probably come in small bags.

That said if jalapenos are too spicy for you then probably best to give them a miss for that reason alone.
well, as I said earlier, I can't eat much of jalapenos cheetos at a time because of my wound on my thong.
As I said, fucking dry mouth syndrome :(

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While I assume you meant tongue... actually my internal visualisation has said poke this I am going home.

Also I always thought dry mouth was one of those largely made up things. Who knew.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
While I assume you meant tongue... actually my internal visualisation has said poke this I am going home.

Also I always thought dry mouth was one of those largely made up things. Who knew.
Well, first, yea tongue^^''
secondly, I have the dry mouth syndrome because of medics i take
But drug store owner gave me a "mouth rinse" (Idk if its the right term) that should keep my mouth hydrated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!