Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This is all the hardware i have:
SC miniSD + 1gb miniSD Card + Superpass 2 + USA DS Lite

This is all the software i have:
flashme.nds (v7) + the 2 IQSram files + SC software

I get to the part where i instal the IQSram on my DS and then when i insert the Superpass2 and hold XYBA, i get the health screen and then the screen goes white
frown.gif

PLEASE someone who knows what they are doing and knows this inside out please help me or take 2 seconds and add me to MSN Messenger to explain it to me (im on right now...all tools in front of me...PM me your email ill add you)

THANK YOU

magx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
after you insert the superpass 2 into your DS< you have to turn the system off, then turn it back on real quick. Also, make sure you program the superpass for the game you're using.

Here are some instructions:

1) Plug the superpass2 in the "black thing" you got in the package, and plug that "black thing" in your computer.

2) Set your Superpass2 to the game you want to insert in it for booting purpose. use this nice little program: http://rapidshare.de/files/10569731/superpass2.rar.html

Do what that program tells ya!

2e Partie

How to use on SuperPass 2 with the SuperCard on the DS, without having the White screens of Death?

1) Copy the *.gba and *.sav file which in the SuperPass2 installed folder (the one the program above says to copy) to your CF/SD card root.
For Example: "AUSE-0.gba" and "AUSE-0.sav"

2) Insert SuperCard not SuperPass2 (yet), turn on your DS to GBA mode and run the "AUSE-0.gba" file.

3) Insert SuperPass2 with your original DS cart (the one you chose with the program above) and then turn off the power.

3) Turn on your DS again *QUICK*. Now, you can enter DS mode, play games which are on the SuperCard or you could always "flashme" at this time.

Theres a little button on the side of the superpass2 you need to push to the left in order to update it. pushed tothe right means you can use it with your ds.

Here are some tips if your Superpass 2 is not working with your DS. (assuming that you are using winXP)

1.) Goto Device Manager.
(This can be found by going to the hardware tab of system under Control Panel)
2.) Go down to Ports
3.) Open up LPT1 printer port properties (right click on LPT1, select properties)
4.) Select the Port Settings tab
5.) Enable Legacy Plug and Play, and check use any interrupt assigned to the port.

This should help with the Superpass2 programmer detection problems

Please note that you must have the programmer plugged into the LPT1 port and have the USB cable plugged into a USB port. Both are required.
Also make sure that the small switch on the side of the Superpass 2 is set towards the DS (by default it is set to towards the game slot.)

Just use the Superpass2 software and select the actual game you intend to put into the superpass2, in my case Kirby Canvas curse. Hit program. Then copy the .gba and .sav file that it tells you to directly to the SD/CF card. You do not run these through the Supercard software, they go directly on the card.

Boot up the DS with only the Supercard in it, not the Superpass 2. (Go ahead and set the switch on the superpass2 back to it's default position.)
Run the .gba file that you placed on the card. It should display Writing SRAM...
done.

At this time, insert your superpass 2 with the appropriate game, and powercycle as fast as you can. The Supercard menu should load up like it would on an older firmware DS.

XtremeResident

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thats for that amazing reply.

unfortunatley, i cant try this right now because my friend lent me his superpass2 and game that its programmed with ONLY. the game is Resident Evil:DS.

is there anywhere i can get the .gba and .sav files for the resident evil game?

deker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is the video on YouTube. And I used a M3 Adapter and Passkey2 instead of what he used, and was the same process. Except for the IQSRAM or whatever that was. I didn't have to do that.

XtremeResident

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
magx or anyone else,

once i open up the superpass2 software and i find the game i want to use, how do i get the "AUSE-0.gba" and "AUSE-0.sav" files? keep in mind that i ONLY have the superpass2 and the resident evil game....my friend has that "black thing" to connect to the pc.

is it possible to do this WITHOUT the games' "AUSE-0.gba" and "AUSE-0.sav" files?

thanks

pastrami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to hijack the thread, but I got a quick question, is it the same method if I'm using a superkey versus a superpass2? I basically just don't have to put any software in the superkey right?

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
magx or anyone else,

once i open up the superpass2 software and i find the game i want to use, how do i get the "AUSE-0.gba" and "AUSE-0.sav" files? keep in mind that i ONLY have the superpass2 and the resident evil game....my friend has that "black thing" to connect to the pc.

is it possible to do this WITHOUT the games' "AUSE-0.gba" and "AUSE-0.sav" files?

thanks

You get the "AUSE-0.gba" and "AUSE-0.sav" files from the Superpass2 install folder on your PC.

E.g. C:\Program Files\Superpass2\

XtremeResident

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
got it..
DS Lite flashed successfully! THANK YOU

some things i noticed/wondering:

1. when i first ran flashme, it said somethign about not having the latest firmware, and if i flash it i wont be able to go back. any clue to what this means?

2. as soon as i shorted the SL1, my ds turned off, then i powered it back on and then it worked
smile.gif

3. can i now delete the flashme.nds, and the 2 game files like "AUSE-0.gba" and "AUSE-0.sav"?

4. if ever i want to get the old firmware back, i use noflashme.nds right?

5. am i pretty much now "set" for upcomeing ds games? will i have to re-flash or something...because if not, im gonna return the superpass back to my friend..

thanks

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
got it..
DS Lite flashed successfully! THANK YOU

some things i noticed/wondering:

1. when i first ran flashme, it said somethign about not having the latest firmware, and if i flash it i wont be able to go back. any clue to what this means?

2. as soon as i shorted the SL1, my ds turned off, then i powered it back on and then it worked
smile.gif

3. can i now delete the flashme.nds, and the 2 game files like "AUSE-0.gba" and "AUSE-0.sav"?

4. if ever i want to get the old firmware back, i use noflashme.nds right?

5. am i pretty much now "set" for upcomeing ds games? will i have to re-flash or something...because if not, im gonna return the superpass back to my friend..

thanks

1. Don't worry about it, the newer Lites have a slightly different firmware that flashme does not yet recognise, but you won't have any trouble putting the old Lite firmware back.

2. Your DS Lite turned off because you touched a metal part just to the side of the SL1 hole in the DS Lite thus shorting the circuit in the DS and turning it off, you are lucky it didn't do any damage, if it had turned off early in the flashing process you would have a bricked DSLite on your hands.
ohmy.gif

3. Yes you can now delete flashme.nds and the 2 game files, you no longer require them as you don't need the Superpass2 any more.
grog.gif

4. Yes you can unflashme your DS using the noflashme.nds, you might want to check that it is suitable for a DS Lite though.

5. Yes you are now set and can return your friends Superpass.

XtremeResident

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thanks.

well i downloaded this zip file that had all 3 files (flashme, noflashme and flashme_stealth) i used the flashme on my lite and it workd...so so should the other 2 right? if not may you please link me to ones that ARE compatible with Lite?

thanks

XtremeResident

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hey all, im back again with a super quick question
smile.gif

as you read above, my Lite is flashed and everything. if i want to flash to flashme_stealth (im on regular flashme now) do i have to re-do the whole superpass thing, or can i just selecet flashme_stealth from my supercard, and flash away?

will this hurt my lite, going to flashme stealth?

is there a "latest version" of stealth out right now?

thanks!!

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You shouldnt have to do the superpass thing again, since the flashme_stealth file is technically "homebrew" it should run it. But im not sure if you'll have to short sl1 again (i didnt have to when i updated firmwares on my DS "phat" a while back)
the latest flashme_stealth can be found in opium's guide...
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=33481
Its v7 flashme, the latest
tongue.gif

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I guess it was just that hard for you
unsure.gif
. A passme device is used to boot into the GBA slot with DS code. If you are able to boot into the GBA slot, you can run any apps in DS mode. FlashMe is a DS app running from the GBA slot. Having it already installed bypasses the need for a passme device. You can still boot FlashMe.nds without a passme. I hope that answered your question.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P