Hardware I'm confused about the powersaves...

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,029
  • Replies 0
D

Deleted User

OP
I have read the book and online stuff and some stuff doesn't even work.
" The Ultimate cheat system for 3Ds™. Giving you access to amazing cheats and enhancements for all the biggest 3DS™ titles!! Such such as Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
PowerSaves ™ is your key to blow your 3DS™ games wide open! Giving you access to amazing cheats and enhancements for all the biggest 3DS™ titles!! Give yourself the edge with Lives, Characters, Health, Weapons, Unlocked Vehicles, Unlocked Levels and more.
It’s really easy to use. Simply plug the PowerSaves™ gameport into an internet enabled PC to download custom created power saves for your chosen game! Once you’ve transferred your selected saves, load your game and get ready to play your game like never before !!
PowerSaves™ are available for all the latest and greatest 3DS releases. Our code creators are always hard at work on the latest 3DS™ titles, so even the very latest games are trained and power saves created within hours of hitting the shelves.
powersaves3ds_product_bar.jpg

Plus

Create your own PowerSaves™ with the NEW Unique Customizer Function! Choose from: Coins • Health • Experience • Items • Levels • Characters • Unlocks
Features

• Compatible with 3DS game consoles.
  • Access HUNDREDS of playable cheats for the latest and greatest 3DS™ games
  • Function – Edit your own game saves!
  • Easy to use.
  • New power saves can be downloaded via PowerSaves™ gameport".
The costomizer function doesn't work, as well as the create a powersaves...

"It’s really easy to use. Simply plug the PowerSaves™ gameport into an internet enabled PC to download custom created power saves for your chosen game! Once you’ve transferred your selected saves, load your game and get ready to play your game like never before !!" They make it seem like it can do stuff like give you moonjumps.
How do I create a powesave and edit it???
I do have a powersaves.
Even the picture says there are saves for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, but all I can find is just codes......
I want to create a powersaves for my hacked AC:NL town, for the people that can't hack their town because the browser exploit was patched, I just wanna let people have their own hacked town experience and to where they can do what they want, unlike being in a dream address...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1