Pokemanz Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
So, I am back!
Annnnd.... I don't know how much the community has well changed XD
So I guess I am introducing myself again! Although, I'd like to here from people that are still around when I was here :P

My name is Jordan. I like anime... yesh, anime. And Nintendo THINGS.
I never used to be hardcore into anime... and I got bored one day and started watching un-mainstream and now im like "WATCH ALL THE ANIMES!"
I've always loved my Nintendo DS regardless of its.... not so good game releases now but I can't complain cause I can't make games :/

I also love Sushi. FUUU Yeah!
I'm a New Zealander? Yay?
I'm 19? and STILL work at a Movie cinema? I remember being on here when I went for that interview LOL.
Moving over to Australia soon cause i can earn way moar monies there. Also a yay.

Feel free to ask me anything :D I love talking about myself :/ and I also enjoy talking to people.

Missed you guys for loooong time.
Also looking forward to re-contributing to the site, huzzah.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, welcome back I guess. =O
I'm a manga and anime otaku, so it's good to see other people that like anime. =3
Also, I prefer Teriyaki to sushi. =S

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey dude! I feel ya, I decided to make a comeback too! How'you been? When are you moving to Australia? I wold really love to visit it some time, thou New Zealand also sounds like a gorgeous place. Who is that in your avatar?

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Welcome back ! Nice Black Rock Shooter Avatar FTW!!! Can You tell me Where you get it?

@VVoltz: The girl is Black Rock Shooter, No serious thats her full name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.