can you download games for it instaed of buying

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ahhh you're one of the thousands and thousands of people who don't like to read and search for info, right..?? it is not that we don't like to just give you the answer, it is just that if you don't search and read, you are missing 3/4 of the fun of doing this, I really really really hope that when I buy my NDSi the community over there have such a great info and stickies as we have here, cause I have spend (months now) complete days, answering for doubts on a stickie up here called the "NOOB PARADISE", is has 200+ pages of Q's, and people still don't know much and some brick their Wii's just for not READING, not because someone answer them wrong, or because not answer them enough, it happens cause the one that should care, didn't read enough, the food it is not always in your mouth, you KNOW (K-N-O-W)..?? you need your hands and eyes to tell you where to put the garbage you put inside your body, seriously, read..............a lot.....you might thank me for this advice..!!
wink2.gif

Fiesty Panda

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So let me get this straight. You come to a forum dedicated to fans of Nintendo and their products, and ask for our help to play pirated games for you, as opposed to giving Nintendo the money they deserve?

Get out.

Dr4c0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think it could be possible....but then you risk the NN's coming after you...... you know the Nintendo Ninja's sometimes refered to as Ninjendos......so you could do it.....but do you really wanna put your family and friends in that kind of danger?

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dr4c0 said:
i think it could be possible....but then you risk the NN's coming after you...... you know the Nintendo Ninja's sometimes refered to as Ninjendos......so you could do it.....but do you really wanna put your family and friends in that kind of danger?

thats funny....ninjendos

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
Only 3 people in the world have managed it. One is Shigeru Miyamoto. The other two people's wiis blew their fuses and became unusable, and Nintendo refused to fix it under the warranty.

If I were you, I'd stay well away from that stuff.

Iain12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, you can do it and USB Loader is used for loading games from a hard drive (which you need the disc for in the first place)

But, you're a "n00b" so, I'd recommend you stay away from all of that.

muuh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, you can't play downloaded games. Only backups. If you don't have the original disk in the same room as the Wii, the Wii will first kill you and then destroy itself.

JimmyBobAlex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Listen to the people with high post counts in this thread they know what they're talking about. People like Iain12 are just living in some fantasy world. I don't know what he's rambling about. USB loader is just to hook your stuff to the Wii so you can look at your pictures and maybe listen to a little music. No games, never have been and never will be. So move along to the store, nothing to see here...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill