Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
charlieiscool12 said:
ANYWAY, i doubt anyone will upload it...

This is the internet, everything gets uploaded.

Although, on the other hand, Halo is a horrible game, so I doubt anybody would even want to bother.

cakeslob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
charlieiscool12 said:
ANYWAY, i doubt anyone will upload it...
the creators put a lot of time into it and they told us not to.
kinda like, the other 3000 ds games that have been dumped?

MeleeMaster500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
100% mod

i hated how ign flaunted it around as if it was an actual new game, and that they were the only one who had a copy, essentially a "screw you internet" moment. they even lied about how they were playing each other in multiplayer, when the connection signal remained at no strength (despite standing next to each other) they lied and tried to pass it off as a full game, just to protect their previous claims of a halo ds being developed.

this was an awesome mod though, and many many people would have paid for it

double_vision

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok, so the full version came out, its pretty good for a first release but there are tons of bugs.
1. the walls disappear sometimes
2. the bots move way faster than you
3. theres not a main menu screen where you select your level.... theres a lobby with portals.
4. no stylus control....
5. map sandtrap (originally included) is not in the game

ok, some of those arent really bugs....

cooldued59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, so a lot has happen within a week so I am going to explain the DS Halo and the horrible event.

The DS Halo is a modded version of Quake, but later versions may make the iHalo DS have its on independant engine. It is also later said for vechiles and more features.

To change the controls for the DS iHalo, Press start then go to options in the menu (you have to press select in order to access the options), then press select to acess the controls. To understand the complicated wording, here is what each control mean.
Shoulder L and R means the "L and R" buttons on the DS.
Pad Y/X/A/B means the same buttons located on the right of the DS.
DOWN/UP/RIGHT/LEFT ARROW is the D-PAD of the DS.

To Change the controls, press select and press the button that you want to control. (Do THIS TWICE BECAUSE SOMETIMES IT MAY USE 2 CONTROLS FOR ONE COMMAND!)
Once you are done configuring your controls, press start and scroll to the bottom of the options and press, "Save settings".
Press Start twice to resume gameplay.
As of in the new release, the users and I that were qualified to get the FULL christmas version were granted features familiar to the full version of the iPhone.

Now here is the news that makes me mad. Someone leaked the FULL Christmas Release of the iHalo DS! So this means that the generous BUS DRIVER is taking a loooooong break from developing for"
1) To be able to continue the project.
2) Because he is furious at this person who did it.

Now, all I know of the situation is that it was posted in some Mexican/ Foreign language chat room where A CRelease user leaked the link to someone he knew and they later went to a Naruto chat room?
ohmy.gif

Luckily, they aren't getting away with it with the leaked because of the keen minds of Ryan and Cobradragon, they were able to figure out how it was leaked. Alsoof course, with the super brain of BusDriver and some clients he knew on the chat, he was able to figure out one of the suspects.

That is the latest on the iHalo Scene.

cooldued59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Update: Here is what recently BusDriver quoted:

BusDriver said:
PS- Seriously. Dont expect an update on this anytime soon.
Ryan, the projects. Make em private, make em public, do as you see fit. And dont bother sending me the meager bits of profit we make on this thing.
CobraDragon, dont let this thing die. Team up with the renegade guy. Make iHalo DS together. And while your at it, spoof up VistaDS some more and release it here as VistaDS 3.0, draw a crowd.
To all other members, Im sorry. Dont blame the guy who leaked it. Blame me. This is all my stupid fault anyway.

And to anyone who is reading this,
Dont feel sorry me or anyone. Am I so sick with myself I am about to throw up? Absolutely. But, I know that even though the matter made me feel like a dirtbag, give it a month or two and I will forget about how it feels. Besides, I have been working for 6 months straight. It took me an average of about a month to make each level/release... I am sure that the many levels in iHalo4iPhone will be enough till I come back. I need a break, and I need more time with my family...

The reason is because the way he replied to the leaker's message was taken in the wrong way. It gotten to the point where parents were invloved and I wouldn't blame it if that was the case.

But what do you guys think about the situation? The project is still possibly going on, just without BusDriver.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
cooldued59 said:
The reason is because the way he replied to the leaker's message was taken in the wrong way. It gotten to the point where parents were invloved and I wouldn't blame it if that was the case.

Glad to see people are treating the internet like a playground fight. Make something and post it on the internet? It'll get leaked. Don't want it to get leaked? Don't post it on the damn internet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.