Seraph

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IGN has released a new hands-on article for MP3:C. Here.

My hype for this game keeps rising and rising. Also includes 60 new screenshots. Those Wii24Connect features seem pretty good for a single player game. Uses the Wii's system code, too!

Only about 6 more days left!

finite

Trophies
XP
Country

Bioshock
tongue.gif

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Yeah I don't think us Wii owners should entertain any illusions that bishock is going to blow DOORS and garner a lot of attention. And from what I've seen, rightfully fucking so.

That being said, I see MP3 as the Wii's Halo despite lack of online which isn't that big a deal to me. I say bring on the awesome single player experience and great story. The fact that its pushing the Wii's graphical capabilities is cool too!

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yea no need for online. It wouldn't be good anyway.
6 days ! or something! 60 screenshot is too much

Seraph

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I didn't really pay attention, but was everyone so hyped up about Bioshock before the early copies and reviews were out? I recall quite a few people that weren't impressed with the demo. There's a lot a competition for GOTY this year though and I'd also like Metroid to win that title. I'm guessing it will either be Bioshock or a Wii game to be GOTY.

DeepFriedAsian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't really pay attention, but was everyone so hyped up about Bioshock before the early copies and reviews were out? I recall quite a few people that weren't impressed with the demo. There's a lot a competition for GOTY this year though and I'd also like Metroid to win that title. I'm guessing it will either be Bioshock or a Wii game to be GOTY.
Forgetting about Halo 3? Even though I'm not a fan, it's probably going to be GOTY, or close to it.

Seraph

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Forgetting about Halo 3? Even though I'm not a fan, it's probably going to be GOTY, or close to it.
Actually, I didn't forget it. I just don't think it will get it. I'm actually thinking Bioshock and SMG are the top contendors(though I want Metroid to win). But those are just my opinions. Halo 3 is definitely one of the competitors for GOTY, though.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah you've gotta play the full version of bioshock to realize the awesome. I bet if it was on Wii all you guys would be loving it
wink.gif

hopefully mp3 is better but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: brb