Gaming IGN: FIFA 18 on the Switch Will Be Really Good, Like How You Remember But Not Going to Be

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 922
  • Replies 3
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
That's basically it. IGN also mentioned the game's intro has some jerkiness and playing with the Joy-Cons just isn't suitable but aside from those two things EA'S FIFA will be a game that footie fans can enjoy on the go.

As usual, the yearly FIFA games get a demo and this year is no different but we've yet to see if there will be a Switch demo for folks to try it out.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So if playing with the JoyCons isn't suitable then playing in handheld mode is basically off the table (no pun intended)
Why isn't playing with the JoyCons suitable though? I don't care enough to watch the video.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
So if playing with the JoyCons isn't suitable then playing in handheld mode is basically off the table.
Why isn't playing with the JoyCons suitable though? I don't care enough to watch the video.
They say the controllers are too small and in addition to that, you can't do subtle moves that you would on a normal controller.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
They say the controllers are too small and in addition to that, you can't do subtle moves that you would on a normal controller.
I can see that, I guess. But it's probably just a matter of getting used to the controls.
It is a bit tricky playing Splatoon 2 with the JoyCons as well, since the sticks have so little travel. But the motion controls make up for it, more or less.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1