Hacking If you want Madworld to load to the game and not a black screen read t

Julian017

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm kinda stuck here.

I run Wiikey 1.9s on a PAL Wii with 3.2E. I don't have the HBC or anything else, only used the twillight hack, I don't get a update screen when I put MW in and I burned twice (different MW releases)..

Help?
wacko.gif

GEnick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok here are my experiences:

PAL WII withWIIKEY 1.9s CIOS rev. 8

Inserted MADWORLD PAL, got the Black Screen (Disc Channel)
Started Game with Softchip, no problems, nothing to install.
Extracted with WuFe IOS 38, 53, 55. Installed them.
Tried to load Game through Disc Channel, got only message "Wrong Disc", couldnt Load.
Started the Game once again through Softchip, shutted the WII down.
After this Procedure, i can load the Game through Disc Channel und have absolutely no problems!
Home button works, everythings fine.

cdn_bacon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
arman said:
Hi guys

is anyone getting the game freezing where jack meets the bull in the station? i,ve tried it twice and it won,t play past it
wacko.gif

I had this issue and switched from running it on the disc channel to running it through gamma and it was fine

S

Sobtanian

To add to the mix:

I have a PAL 3.2e with Wiikey2 (1.2 FW) and softchip and gammaloader if needed

PAL madworld - ran it via disk channel, let it update (keeps wii at 3.2e so safe), and it runs fine UNTIL the 2nd boss reveal - HANGS. Does it all the time. Media = Verbatim
NTSC madworld - black screen from disk channel. Yes, cIOS36_r8 is installed. I have not, and will not update from the NTSC disk

Both versions: run fine from softchip (IOS 36) and don't crash and play fine.

For that reason, I'm playing the NTSC version via softchip, as on my TV I get a better 480i picture.
The only thing about softchip is that it loads more often, and that's due to the 3x limitation.

Sajiko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I softmii'd my Wii and under the CIOScorp there are:

CIOSBUGFIX37
CIOSBUGFIX38
CIOSBUGFIX53
CIOSBUGFIX55

My back up copy of MadWorld doesn't even load in my disc channel... do I need to do something more?

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Installed said IOS', still black screen on Wii Menu (tried 2 disc, one with 002 fix and BB and the other forced to use IOS38 and 002 fix)

shorza

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a 3.2E Wii with wiikey + soft modded.
I tried everything to get Madworld US version to work, downloaded IOS 38, 53, 55 update my softmod to include the Error #002 fix. I even tried Brickblocking without luck.

Madworld US only worked once i used WiiFrii on the .iso and burned it at x2.4.

ozman50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i know this was already said but this is quite annoying watching pple post the same old crap that everyone else is posting... I have a Pal wii with CIOScorp and mad world doesn't work from the disc channel but it does work with the back up launcher.. I come here for the knowledge of how to do these kinds of things, not for piracy.. SO for all of the others out there with the blue screen, you're all stealing games anyway, so just use the backup launcher and stop complaining that you have to do a little bit extra to get them to work and get a life...

ceevee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 3.2U w/ openwii 2.4.

Launched disc using Gecko OS 1.9.0.1. Gecko installs the IOS that is required for Madworld to run. It extracts the required IOS from the update partition of the game.

After Gecko installs required IOS, system reboots, and game can be launched from disc channel.

I use this method for all the games that require updates. I use Starfall to skip disc update check.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.