Hacking If you want Madworld to load to the game and not a black screen read t

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wiiv1.5owners3 said:
installed all hoes isos now i dont get black screen i get black screen with following writing an error has occured blah blah blah whats the deal
Yup, thats the new thing now. I suppose its an issue with launching the NTSC game that requires the ISOs on a PAL console. I have SoftMii, the game gave me a black screen, and now with the ISOs installed I get the "Reading Error" as well.

It works perfectly with a gamma channel, and I suppose the PAL version when it comes out will work in the Disc Channel as well, so it's not a big deal, but if anyone has another suggestion, Id like to hear it.

MickeyBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Starting the game Mad World via the Backup Launcher Fix Gamma 002 and works perfectly;) but does not work on the Wii disc channel, and does not work with V2 Cios Corp., tested on a Wii PAL 3.2E.

jeffplaysmoog

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a soft mod wii 3.2U (followed directions here for Twilight Hack - so installed everything from the readme - load games with backup loader 0.3) - Mad World gave me 002 error, blue screen. Installed IOS 38,53, and 55 and then the cISO36 revision 8 and game works fine.

timtlm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3.2U Wii with WiiKey v1 1.9s -- I installed the update, and my wii is still at 3.2U. So, the update is safe for NTSC users. Also, the game worked prior to updating using Gecko OS with the 002 fix.

NDSPhr34k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I extracted IOS 38, 53, and 55 from the game disc.

Do we need to do anything to the IOS files before installing them? i.e. fakesign them somehow? This is my first time installing new IOS manually like this and just want to make sure.

I'm on 3.2U w/ Starfall.

Kenjii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll try later on, but yup, the game froze when I was about to start fighting the bull in the station.

=(

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jeffplaysmoog said:
I have a soft mod wii 3.2U (followed directions here for Twilight Hack - so installed everything from the readme - load games with backup loader 0.3) - Mad World gave me 002 error, blue screen. Installed IOS 38,53, and 55 and then the cISO36 revision 8 and game works fine.
all the above is true because it happened to me, I got it to work through Gamma 002 fix but when rebooting and loading thought the disc channel sure enough it gave me the 002 error now all I have is two questions: what is the cIOS36 Revision 8 and where can I get it? The search function isn't working

Edit: found it, and it works flawlessly^_^

Feonix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i'm running a wii (version 3.3U) with a wiikey mod (version 1.9s)

I just burned The game Sonic and the black knight and istead of the game just starting up (as all my others did) I get a message on the screen that says "to run this game you must update your system".

Which i did not do. I did not run brickblocker on this game (and i haven't with any of my other games with out ever having a problem) and i dont know if i want to update my system. The last time i updated my system i lost the use of Super Smash Bro's Brawl completely (if anyone knows how i can get that back would also be appreciated) and am therefore reluctant to update my wii again b/c who knows which of my games will stop working. I am not an expert in this field and was originally talked into modding my system by a friend so i'm still not 100% sure what to do, how to do, etc....

help?

vic1337

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a question please

i already install the ios 38 53 and 55 to skip the error 002 but modworld refuse to load with gamma 3.0 (Error 002 wii 3.2U without modchip)

any ideas?

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
for the last time we will say it , install IOS38,53, and 55 and then the cISO36_rev8 and game should work fine
wink.gif

duceswild

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 3.2U softmodded system.. I have installed IOS 38, 53, and 55 and then the cISO36_rev8. I have tried loading the game with Softloadr87, backup loader gamma v3, and gecko os none of them seem to work and all endup freezing. Softload seems to look like it is working but stops during the load process at "Ticket At: 0x80a64c40".

Also, I tried loading the disc via the disc channel, but it doesn't recognize the game. Disc channel does work for other burnt games thought.

Any ideas of what this could be and how to get this game to work?

sgwiiboy

Trophies
XP
Country
duceswild said:
I have a 3.2U softmodded system.. I have installed IOS 38, 53, and 55 and then the cISO36_rev8. I have tried loading the game with Softloadr87, backup loader gamma v3, and gecko os none of them seem to work and all endup freezing. Softload seems to look like it is working but stops during the load process at "Ticket At: 0x80a64c40".

Also, I tried loading the disc via the disc channel, but it doesn't recognize the game. Disc channel does work for other burnt games thought.

What have you burned on and have you tried to burn again?

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BIG MOE said:
for the last time we will say it , install IOS38,53, and 55 and then the cISO36_rev8 and game should work fine
wink.gif
But only if your console is NTSC. As of yet, the only way to get NTSC Madworld running through the Disc Channel on a PAL console is a #002-fixed Gamma loader/channel.

sgwiiboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Meowayne said:
BIG MOE said:
wink.gif
But only if your console is NTSC. As of yet, the only way to get NTSC Madworld running through the Disc Channel on a PAL console is a #002-fixed Gamma loader/channel.

It's not the only way. I am PAL, have the original Gamma with no 002 fix and am running it through the disc channel no problems. CIOS36 Rev8 is the way to go, removes the need for the 002 fix Gamma and has improved the play quality of a couple of my other games as a bonus.

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
OK have used downloaded the PAL release of Madworld, I have a Wiikey V1 and am on 3.2E, used Brickblocker to remove the update on the disc, also installed cIOS36-rev8, but i still get the black screen when loading through the Wii's disc channel. So this has the same problem as the US version, im guessing if i dont remove the update from the disc then the game will play fine throught the disc channel?? In which case does anybody know what the update on the disc if it doesnt update the FW to 3.4???

BumbleBee2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I am SO confused with SO many reports on how to get MadWorld and Sonic to work on my Wii, I may be asking for the 1 millionth time, but here it goes.

I have a Wiikey NTSC (USA) 3.2 Wii and I downloaded (but haven't tried) the IOS 55 and Gamma fix 002 wad files on my SD card. I keep hearing about Rev 8, not sure about it. So all I'm asking (and hopefully for other NOOBS) what else do I need to get this started, so I can get these games working on my Wii.

*UPDATE* Thanks Bluestar, I went ahead and tried the Gamma 002 fix and I got Madworld to work.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, I've got the Gamma 002 fixed version and Madworld works - but in bright red because it's the NTSC version. If I run it with force PAL 60 then I just get an orange screen. If I update the IOS to cIOS36 will that enable me to run it with PAL 60 forced (I'm on IOS249 now)?

EDIT: Installed cIOS36 Rev 8 and now I can run the game through the standard Gamma 0.3 loader. But I still can't force PAL for some reason, any idea why?

duceswild

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sgwiiboy said:
duceswild said:

What have you burned on and have you tried to burn again?
I've burnt 3 copies of the game to dvd-r and dvd+r (with book type set to dvd-rom) at 4x with ImgBurn, these type of discs have worked for me previously and my other burnt games are still working. Also, I have tried the game before and after the game ISO has been brickblocked.

Any other suggestions on what this might be. Should I try burning at 2x

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sgwiiboy said:
Meowayne said:
BIG MOE said:
wink.gif

It's not the only way. I am PAL, have the original Gamma with no 002 fix and am running it through the disc channel no problems. CIOS36 Rev8 is the way to go, removes the need for the 002 fix Gamma and has improved the play quality of a couple of my other games as a bonus.
Via hooking? I was talking about Disc channel play by Softmii/MiiWii/etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-