United States
haha was that on there? I don't have cable
frown.gif

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually HAVE seen a bird shit in a guy's mouth before. Twice! The first was when I was with my uncle at our neighbor's pool. My uncle fell asleep on one of those floating bed things, and a bird flying by timed it just right! He flipped over in the pool and started spitting. The second time was when I was playing minigolf with the same uncle, and there was a bird's nest on a light pole in the middle of the course. It looked like it was going to rain, so I mentioned it, and he looked up. Apparently, birds don't like my uncle
tongue.gif

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I actually HAVE seen a bird shit in a guy's mouth before. Twice! The first was when I was with my uncle at our neighbor's pool. My uncle fell asleep on one of those floating bed things, and a bird flying by timed it just right! He flipped over in the pool and started spitting. The second time was when I was playing minigolf with the same uncle, and there was a bird's nest on a light pole in the middle of the course. It looked like it was going to rain, so I mentioned it, and he looked up. Apparently, birds don't like my uncle
tongue.gif

haha! that's nuts! they say if youg et shit on by a bird it's good luck but i'm not sure what kind of logic that is haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: @K3Nv2