If you could live or go on a vacation anywhere in the world where would you go?

Ryab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May I ask why? Also unsure if your japanese but i've always heard once you leave tokyo people are very racist.
I Have not been to Japan since I was young but from my experience and what I've heard from others it's quite nice there and of all places, Hagonegasaki just seems like a nice little town that I would even live in which wouldn't be that hard seeing I do speak a small amount of japanese.

Reactions: Ericthegreat

Trappie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Maldives, went there last year in january (2017) and loved it! Costs like 15.000 usd for a proper resort, if I ever win the lottery I move there permanently. Dolphins, Sharks, Turtles... pfft!

Reactions: grey72

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
May I ask why? Also unsure if your japanese but i've always heard once you leave tokyo people are very racist.
Not true I lived in various places in Japan when I was younger and was never once racially abused and never once heard any racist comment made about anyone.

Reactions: Ericthegreat

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
For vacation, southern California is my perfect place to visit. Not to live, but to visit.

I've always wanted to see Japan, though. I want to learn the language before I'd attempt to go though, and it's something I want to do years from now, but it is a place I've wanted to visit since I was a kid.

One day, I'd like to see Sweden, because my family is from there, and I'd love to see Europe, and what better excuse than to just have fun visiting where my bloodline hails from?

Outside of that, Canada as well, though I already intend to go there before the year is up.

If I had to choose a place to live, it would be Oregon. Lovely looking state, has majors cities but isn't really polluted and over crowded yet, and the Pacific Northwest just had a feeling to it that makes me feel at home. I would detest the constant rain, however.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Dunno if I could pick just one TBH, there are a lot of places that I would love to visit, and live.

Apenzell, Switzerland is quite beautiful, it's one of the places on my "visit at some point in time" list. Switzerland in general I think would be a nice place to just kinda roam for a few weeks.

New Zealand as well, just in general. One of our "dream" honeymoon spots for my fiancee and I is Hobbiton, New Zealand, as well as just hiking around the mountains and fjords and such.

And then of course I'd love to see Japan, both the big cities and the countryside.

China as well, though I'd rather stick to the countryside here rather than the cities.

And a lot more, of course. I'd love to go to a lot of the national parks and such in the US, maybe visit Hawaii and Alaska a few times.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Far far away from my life, and start from zero.
:-(

I'd like an extended holiday in Iceland. Got to visit once for about 16 hours on a stopover. I found it a magical, mysterious place, and I'd like to explore it properly.

As for where to live, if it can't be Australia, I'd probably pick Canada. I LOVE snow, and I get hot easily but can withstand the cold very well, plus the culture is similar to here so it would be easy to get used to. Every Canadian I've ever met has been a lovely person. And in addition, it would be close to the U.S. so I could easily visit without having to live there. And I could still practice French, even if it is weird Canadian French :-p

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: VinsCool and WeedZ

onibaku

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I always wanted to go to a tropical rainforest so maybe Papua New Guinea or the Amazon, Vietnam, Laos or Cambodia would be cool to see too. Not sure if Im prepared to live there though. To live maybe Portugal, loved my time there, the people were amazing too.

RattletraPM

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Pyongyang.

Jokes aside, I'd like to visit Japan. I'm also very salty because I've always been fascinated by Japan as a whole since I was a little kid and I've also got relatives there, yet I've never been able to go there once in my entire life.

Reactions: Mnecraft368

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Japan, because I like asian ding dongs.

It's an other word for special japanese rice, at least someone told me that. Only the cool people would knew, he said.

Reactions: Deleted User

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always wanted to visit Jamaica. I love their accent and their sense of unity. I've even studied their slang. It's really neat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1