Homebrew IF YOU ARE ON 9.9 STAY!!! DO NOT UPDATE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This is all just a bad dream, right? I've died and nobody's had the heart to tell me.

I'm going to be sticking to my firmware update regardless of what anyone else says, but I will say I'm getting sick and tired of the "Dude you guys don't update but I can't tell you why because conveniently I don't have any proof or a way to even explain a slight bit of it so you'll have to wait for now" schtick.

Reactions: CeeDee and daxtsu

GoodCookie88

rekt em skrubs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No srsly if something shows up for 9.9 and u updated to 10.1 uwill just be banging UR head on the table (happend to me when I updated my 9.2)

Bang ouch my head

Last edited by GoodCookie88,

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
Great, another one of these threads.

YO EVERYONE STAY ON 9.9 I PROMISE THERE'S CFW AND GAMECUBE EMULATION ON 2DS MY UNCLE WORKS AT NINTENDO LUIGI IS IN MARIO 64 PL0X

There's no PROVEN reason to stay on 9.9 - no confirmation on a usable kernel exploit. So no, guys, you won't be able to play free 3DS games by staying on 9.9 instead of an update.

...BUT!

I'm not telling you to update either - there is still the slim chance that something may be found, for one, and the only reason you should need to update is if you want to use the eShop and therefore get the newest Smash update or the Triforce Heroes demo.

If you play Smash, you should probably update. If you want to play the Triforce Heroes demo and got codes, update. Wanna buy stuff on eShop? Update. If not, then I suggest you not, unless you need to for one of the reasons above, or something else.

Finally a useful post :)
Thank you dude. I haven't expected to read something great like this in this bs-thread :)

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I've been here long enough. The thing is that I never said anything, just browsing without an account. Now that I have an account, I can say shit alright man?
Thus invalidating your point? You said it'd be funny if someone showed proof and released nothing, and that already happened (AND WE LIVED), so therefor your statements are contradicting and you're talking out of your ass.

Last edited by Psi-hate,
Reactions: ihaveahax

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I don't understand why you keep being so hostile. If you had something actually important, you'd probably not act like this.
Because he's a fucking troll.

Betting put him in your ignore list. No, actually, everyone should.

This way, his temper tantrum would die by itself, since noboday would reply to his bullshit.

The_Meistro

GBATemp's "Official" Hank Hill
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Because he's a fucking troll.

Betting put him in your ignore list. No, actually, everyone should.

This way, his temper tantrum would die by itself, since noboday would reply to his bullshit.
you only say that because your jealous im better then you, and all your clones follow me now.

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Bye guys crucify me with your words if you feel you must (just like jsesus!)
JesusLove.jpg~c200

mutinize

dazed and confused
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do people install updates as they're pushed out? You should be on 9.9 regardless unless there's something specific you need to update for.

The same thing happened over at the Wii U scene, "oh 5.4 is safe go ahead and update" and only the people who stayed on 5.3.2 actually have kernel access.

Last edited by mutinize,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
you only say that because your jealous im better then you, and all your clones follow me now.
Oh shut up. That shit belongs to the EOF. But it isn't fun anymore with you.

No, actually you are wasting EVERYONE's time.

The_Meistro

GBATemp's "Official" Hank Hill
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Great, another one of these threads.

YO EVERYONE STAY ON 9.9 I PROMISE THERE'S CFW AND GAMECUBE EMULATION ON 2DS MY UNCLE WORKS AT NINTENDO LUIGI IS IN MARIO 64 PL0X

There's no PROVEN reason to stay on 9.9 - no confirmation on a usable kernel exploit. So no, guys, you won't be able to play free 3DS games by staying on 9.9 instead of an update.

...BUT!

I'm not telling you to update either - there is still the slim chance that something may be found, for one, and the only reason you should need to update is if you want to use the eShop and therefore get the newest Smash update or the Triforce Heroes demo.
such as
If you play Smash, you should probably update. If you want to play the Triforce Heroes demo and got codes, update. Wanna buy stuff on eShop? Update. If not, then I suggest you not, unless you need to for one of the reasons above, or something else.
This is real btw and im sorry to those of you who dont think it is. Maybe ill tell my team to not release this to the public who are being jerks such as yourself and @VinsCool and it can be transferred via PM and dropbox. No need for this comment thank you very much

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'd eat my socks if it's true.

But for now, I'd be glad if you could take anything you can hand hold, and shove it up your ass, just for personal satisfaction.
Good. How about a little wager?

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is real btw and im sorry to those of you who dont think it is. Maybe ill tell my team to not release this to the public who are being jerks such as yourself and @VinsCool and it can be transferred via PM and dropbox. No need for this comment thank you very much

Good. How about a little wager?
Why would we want a product if it hasn't been advertised properly? I'm certainly not interested in what you're "providing".

You go get emm bby <3
@VinsCool put this in your signature pls <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: