Homebrew IF YOU ARE ON 9.9 STAY!!! DO NOT UPDATE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go ahead shut down the thread I will always know but you wont..

I can't, I'm just saying, you clearly know nothing. And your thread is pointless. You've given yourself a two month window in hopes that some sort of exploit just happens to come out in that time, because if it does you can then say, "See I told you not to update." You clearly know nothing and are just seeking attention. Frankly, I don't care, my N3DS is on 9.0 and has been exploited to all hell and i love it, but we can all recognize bullshit when we see it, and this just reaks of it.

Reactions: ric.

The_Meistro

GBATemp's "Official" Hank Hill
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

ringo1206

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you ever updated past 9.2 then you are a noob and do not deserve piracy, escpecially free piracy

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
DON'T UPDATE IF YOU ARE ON 1.0... I CAN'T SAY NOTHING ABOUT, BECAUSE IS A SECRET... JUST DON'T UPDATE...

APPROXIMATELY ETA IN 10 YEARS... ONLY THAT FOR NOW!

Reactions: ringo1206

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kk man the only person who believed in me knows. All the rest who claim im a troll. Go ahead shut it down Im trying TO HELP YOU.
Your welcome
You have provided no kind of proof as to what you have for 9.9. If something was patched in 10.0, there's virtually no reason to keep it a secret. Make a video or something.

Cavioe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everybody just read what he wrote in the other troll 9.9 post. It will end your thinking of what he does and doesn't know. And he doesn't know anything or he wouldn't have been a victim of belief in a 9.9 cfw release.

Reactions: fmkid

The_Meistro

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
You have provided no kind of proof as to what you have for 9.9. If something was patched in 10.0, there's virtually no reason to keep it a secret. Make a video or something.
I dont have ENOUGH of what i need yet. If all of you can hold on i can help all you 9.3-9.9 3DS users!

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're not going to get anything but hate by posting something without some sort of proof, even if you are telling the truth. I would ask your source if there's a small bit of information you can give out before continuing this thread. Is it ARM11? ARM9? Another userland exploit? Is there a name you can give? Any information at all is better than just posting "DON'T UPDATE."

Otherwise it's just back to 9.2 firmware:
ffAgY2G.png

Reactions: ihaveahax

The_Meistro

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
You're not going to get anything but hate by posting something without some sort of proof, even if you are telling the truth. I would ask your source if there's a small bit of information you can give out before continuing this thread. Is it ARM11? ARM9? Another userland exploit? Is there a name you can give? Any information at all is better than just posting "DON'T UPDATE."

Otherwise it's just back to 9.2 firmware:
ffAgY2G.png
Ok let me ask my sources...

MrAwesomefalcon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No sources? Gotta give us something. If you don't give anything to back up your data people will just ignore you and do the opposite, nullifying the good you're trying to do by telling us.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I were a betting man, OP is on 9.9, he's bummed out that he can't install .cias and whatnot on his 3DS, he saw one small little glimmer of hope that something maybe someday might come to those on the same firmware as him, he got excited and tried to create a thread to worm out actual programmers that are working on such a thing so that they could come in and say, "OP is actually correct, I've got something in the works." That's not going to happen though, because that's not how people operate. I'm sorry the OP has too high of a firmware, and he may have hope for the future, but he very clearly knows nothing more than any of us know in regard to it.

Reactions: robot56

The_Meistro

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
If I were a betting man, OP is on 9.9, he's bummed out that he can't install .cias and whatnot on his 3DS, he saw one small little glimmer of hope that something maybe someday might come to those on the same firmware as him, he got excited and tried to create a thread to worm out actual programmers that are working on such a thing so that they could come in and say, "OP is actually correct, I've got something in the works." That's not going to happen though, because that's not how people operate. I'm sorry the OP has too high of a firmware, and he may have hope for the future, but he very clearly knows nothing more than any of us know in regard to it.
Read my sig im actually on 10.1 and bummed. Thats why im trying to save your butts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol