...If you are going to debate PSP VS DS , at least have some info!

Zarkz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
War said:
The PSP could have been so much better than the DS if the right developers were working on PSP games. I feel like the PSP was so abandoned... there's barely any good games.

Btw... that's the best you could come up with for the best DS games? :\
I had more,but he kept sayin NO kiddy games, so i was trying to show a a diverse range, I had more, every 3 games i listed he said: are you done yet? , iwas like : NO

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No kiddy games huh!? SHOW HIM DOKI DOKI MAJO SHINPAN, WHAT'S KIDDY NOW!? And yeah, local PSP fagboys over here are worse, they give DS users the evil eye and whisper to each other while obviously looking at the kid using the DS, but when you watch them play, they don't really look like they're having fun, NOW WHAT THE EFF IS THAT!? Stupid fagboys.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Multiplayer on the PSP, I know only so many people who actually have a PSP. My school has about 10-20 people who own a DS. A record high around where I live. I know about 3-7 people who own a PSP, and most of them don't really have PSP games. One of my friends had his PSP hacked to play GBA games.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The stupidest argument against a DS I ever heard was "U play with the D-pad and stylus so if you're left-handed you're screwed... and there are games where you hold the DS like a book, and you have to hold the stylus in your right hand otherwise the game will be upside down."

Um...
unsure.gif

Zarkz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
You sure you aren't in a retard school or something like that?
... I moved to a different town just to go the this school. I have all A's and am a hardworker, I'm pretty sure i don't go to a retard shool. Every school has some retards

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
All fanboys are stupid, no exception.
Hehe, QFT.

Like everyone in my school owns a 360 now, because it's the cool thing and everyone plays on Live. I just love the way they think Gears of War 2, Fifa 09 and Halo 3 are the best things since slice bread.
Yeah, great games, but it's just the way they worship those games and pretend they know everything about gaming when all they've played is the 360.

Funniest argument I had has to be about the PS3 though. When it came out on launch, one of the guys at school convinced himself it was amazing. I said the only revolutionary thing about it was graphics, whereas the Wii had amazing motion control (and all that stuff).
While that argument isn't really right on either side, his example of good graphics was kinda funny.
He said in Resistance, there was so much realism, and he said "Have you ever seen a window pane crack in a game when you shoot it? That's so much attention to detail! *facepalm*.
He seemed to think that a lot of the stuff done in Resistance hadn't been done before, another ignorant fanboy. (Not saying Resistance is bad, just he was pretty ignorant).

Anyway, I'm rambling now.

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DS wider range of games more good games
PSP nothing like playing a console game on the move, media side is cool
biggrin.gif

360 since the PS3 the 360 stopped going for graphics and went for gameplay
PS3 can't say anything because haven't played one but don't hate me for this but RE5 on PS3 will look so much better so I might buy one just for that game
smile.gif
me love scary RE games when high at night
biggrin.gif
(ok only the 1st one scared me but that was when I had it on gamecube when it come out)

Twiggy12

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
almost al my friends have a ds except about...2 and i only know about 2 or 3 people that own a psp...so i must say it depends on your friends, if they have em, you get em, so you have more fun cos its bad being a loner being the only one with a psp while 4 other people around you are playing mario party ds together

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I envy right-handed people.

Rightly: "Looks like I gotta use my stylus." *whips out stylus for use instantly*

Leftly: "Oh, I gotta use my stylus." *take out stylus, switches the stylus to the left hand and drops it while switching* Dammit. *picks up and realizes he lost the game*

Zarkz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GameSoul said:

Rightly: "Looks like I gotta use my stylus." *whips out stylus for use instantly*

Leftly: "Oh, I gotta use my stylus." *take out stylus, switches the stylus to the left hand and drops it while switching* Dammit. *picks up and realizes he lost the game*
I feel ur pain dude, u should drill a hole through the left side of the ds and stuff ur stylus in it. j/k

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
GameSoul said:

just learn to use it with the right hand, like i did.

after a few months it feels natural.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, tommorrow is my birthday :toot: