If Satan is real is he nice?

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Actually yes.
Satan supports science, supports women rights, individualism and doesn't bless one country only, but he'll bless you if you offer a small payment: your blood.

Thing is, more likely to actually answer your prayer, unlike that other guy that asks for money and will give your dog cancer because he's testing your faith.

According to a girl I once dated he is but I disagreed but maybe I'm wrong now
Was she thicc? :mellow:

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually yes.
Satan supports science, supports women rights, individualism and doesn't bless one country only, but he'll bless you if you offer a small payment: your blood.

Thing is, more likely to actually answer your prayer, unlike that other guy that asks for money and will give your dog cancer because he's testing your faith.

Was she thicc? :mellow:
Donated $5 and my cat got cancer

I'm glad I didn't donate $10 - who knows, my cat might have blown up right on the spot

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Donated $5 and my cat got cancer

I'm glad I didn't donate $10 - who knows, my cat might have blown up right on the spot
Probably, if your cat were in Russian soil attempting to invade Ukraine then yes.
Seriously, with $10 you could save a Cuban girl instead. Don't waste your money in your soul, we're all fucked already.
Repent at the end to enter heaven, meanwhile you could enter into other things.
feel-me-think-about-it.gif

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably, if your cat were in Russian soil attempting to invade Ukraine then yes.
Seriously, with $10 you could save a Cuban girl instead. Don't waste your money in your soul, we're all fucked already.
Repent at the end to enter heaven, meanwhile you could enter into other things.
feel-me-think-about-it.gif
Why repent when you could hook up with more satanic girls by just offering them goats.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo