Gaming If I was a DS game, I would be...

Hisiru

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I would be Soma bringer
laugh.gif

em2241992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd be a pokemon game, personally Heart Gold/Soul Silver, but any would be fine, because think about it, most of these games revolve around a specific person, whats your chances of being that person, in pokemon, almost anyone can get a pokemon, and get themselves going, especially if your 10. You might not get to fight the evil nut jobs like Team Rocket/Galactic/Magma/Aqua, but you can still battle people and stuff

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Zelda and professor layton and the curious village.. and the upcoming one too.. its something about something called "diabolical" box lol dont remember how to spell it...

Coz i Love puzzle games.. "Critical thinking is the key to success!"
smile.gif

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
either:
- kuroshitsuji: phantom and ghost(butler power!)(i can't understand a thing though.)
- katekyo hitman reborn flame rumble hyper something something(what i wouldn't give to be someone in there..)(i think its in fall or august?)
- bleach 4th flame bringer(^)(^)

biggrin.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
iPikachu said:
- katekyo hitman reborn flame rumble hyper something something(what i wouldn't give to be someone in there..)(i think its in fall or august?)

Let me guess? Chrome or Mukuro?
smileipb2.png

Oh and there will be Moskous and Byakuran inside I think, I saw them n some screens. Cool.

I change my mind. I want to be Ni no Kuni~
biggrin.gif

Ishidori

Trophies
XP
Country
Sure i would be Phoenix Wright, every time i found myself talking to me and i work better under a lot of pressure. Never Elite Beat or Ouendan, i'm so awful dancing
sleep.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1