Gaming If i hack my psp 1000 without pandora does my memory stick still work?

nordini

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe even without pandora i still need to make my memory stick into a magic memory stick. Will this Magic memory stick still work to store things as normal after thsi or do i need to buy a 2nd one?

If so id just buy a 1GB stick for the Magic one and then a 4GB for regular storage.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need to make your memory stick into a magic one when installing CFW with Hellcats and ChickHEN.

Making a magic memory stick only applies to you wanting to unbrick your PSP in the future.

nordini

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok, i havent actually started the process. Alright so that means i can use a memory stick of any size then.

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't know what you're doing "Don't do ANYTHING" lol.

Anyway like the guy above me said, if you use those other installers, you don't need pandora or a magic memory stick. The memory stick can be used for storage, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Just use those installers, upgrade to 5.50 Gen B2, and be on your way.

Make a seperate battery a pandora battery and use a 1gb or 512mb card as ur magic memory. You can always revert them back to basic batteries and cards. Also it's good to have a pandora battery and magic memory card to hack other people's stuff for them and save ur butt if you brick urs.

Wynd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.