Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranquil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after installing the gamma loader, starfall, dvdx or whatever else I need, will it be okay? Will I ever be able to get all the legit, official channels and stuff? Like right now I don't have the shop channel or the nintendo channel because I haven't updated.

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
All that would be overwritten except the gamma loader though you'd still have to reinstall the cios. So I'd suggest not to.

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even though I did report this thread and hopefully it'll get locked before it's full of flames, since this has been asked and answered over and over again, I'm going to be nice and actually answer, somewhat.

You can get "legit official channels". You can manually install the shop channel. You can remove the hacks, upgrade, get the channels, downgrade, re-install, etc. Plenty of options. And you didn't ask, but I'll tell ya: You can play your copied games online too (for now, who knows if Nintendo decides to do something about that).

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Try to keep small and easily answered questions in this questions topic http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=131...t=0&start=0

Also check the forum search engine in case your question has been answered before (however, it may not always be easy to find so i understand the need to ask on occasion).

As for your question, Nintendo has not harmed or restricted any wiis with homebrew or illegal content installed as of this now., Apart from trying to prevent those things actually being installed. Hopefully this will remain the case in the future.

Thanks
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night