If I connected my switch (OFW) to the Eshop with burnt fuses (started working but then it crashed and didnt let me in shortly after) am i banned?

Pae

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I got my switch chipped yesterday and we found out it had burnt fuses, because OFW wasn't booting up (Or Nintendo logo showed up for a few seconds and then black screen or the switch logo would appear but stay there forever), so I am waiting for the technician to contact me and tell me we can finally solve the problem. Today, (early in the morning) somehow OFW started working, which is why i wanted to check if I could still access online functions, so I logged into the Eshop. Some secs later after doing that, the error code 2002-3540 appeared, locking me out of my console. I tried then restarting and going back in, but the same error code kept appearing until it finally only displayed the nintendo logo and then a black screen. I want to know if I'm banned because i am very scared of my old switch which i have many memories with getting banned. Am i banned? (sorry for bad english)

Pae

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Someone claim it might be something with the modchip like badly connected.
Thanks, but, on the place where I modchipped my switch they said it was cause of burnt fuses, and checking on hekate (Console Info, HW & Fuses) it appears as:
Code:
Burnt Fuses (ODM 7/6) 19 | 0 - HOS: 17.0.0+
As. it says i have 19 burnt fuses (normal for 18.1.0) i am ocnfused, why did they say it is a fuse mismatch if it apparently has enough number of fuses blown?
P.S. They told me they will fix it next update, how?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Thanks, but, on the place where I modchipped my switch they said it was cause of burnt fuses, and checking on hekate (Console Info, HW & Fuses) it appears as:
Code:
Burnt Fuses (ODM 7/6) 19 | 0 - HOS: 17.0.0+
As. it says i have 19 burnt fuses (normal for 18.1.0) i am ocnfused, why did they say it is a fuse mismatch if it apparently has enough number of fuses blown?
P.S. They told me they will fix it next update, how?
Fuses gets burnt when you boot OFW. Fuses haven't been a issue since forever.
So even if you go from 1.0.0 to 18.1.0 it will just burn the needed fuses during boot.

The freezing in staying forever could be issue with the Wifi circuit, but it often goes Yellow screen after a while. I'm sadly not sure what might be the issue.

Which chip do you run and is it the latest version on it?

Pae

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Fuses gets burnt when you boot OFW. Fuses haven't been a issue since forever.
So even if you go from 1.0.0 to 18.1.0 it will just burn the needed fuses during boot.

The freezing in staying forever could be issue with the Wifi circuit, but it often goes Yellow screen after a while. I'm sadly not sure what might be the issue.

Which chip do you run and is it the latest version on it?
I believe it is a Picofly beacuse of the No SD card screen. Technicians told me it was the HWFly v7 (does not even exist yet). I am running Hekate 6.2.1. Is there a way to identify the chip I'm in further?
Post automatically merged:

To directly answer your question, error code 2002-3540 is not related to being banned.
Thank you! I was deeply worried.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That game maybe too violent for your granny tho. Better get Barbies Dream house instead.