JellyPerson https://discord.gg/BMVma8j
    Banned

Korea, North
    same here

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    There is a difference between being disruptive and being disrespectful. I would agree the former makes life harder, the latter I have no issue with. I guess at some level if a teacher reacted badly (and I did meet a few that would) then it could make life harder, however they are probably not going to be a good teacher otherwise so meh.

I have no reason to doubt the girl in question otherwise being less than easy to get along with but it was the statement I snipped that I felt compelled to go further with.

3. GamerUnity

GamerUnity GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    I do believe that every people is easily misunderstood, and deserves a second chance. I myself have come to misunderstood some people by judging them through their looks, but now that I came to know more about them, I realized I was wrong.

I'm sure the same could be said for the girl in my class, that's why I do my best to keep an open-mind.

On a side note, I'm really meeting difficulties with your replies, especially since my English isn't the best, so I do apologize if some of my replies aren't understandable or can rub someone the wrong way.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - idiots, school, thread