Hacking [Idea] a way to downgrade 9.9 via Soft AND Hardmod?

MrMandraque

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everybody,
I own two O3DS XL, the first: sysnand 4.5E (Toshiba NAND), the second sysnand: 9.9 (Samsung NAND).
Here's my idea:
The first 3DS (4.5 Toshiba) is capable of booting from RxTools if I dump the NAND Samsung (9.9) and I place this dump in EmuNand to manipulate the MSET (eg:Downgrading MSET Emunand Samsung), inject title or other (from 3DS XL "Toshiba" but no booting)... via RxTools for reinjecting the dump modified in the sysnand, there would be a way to downgrade?

BTW, i have a dump O3DS XL 4.5 Samsung from a other device... is it possible to manipulate this dump?

I have a dump of Toshiba NAND 4.5E before first ignition on, is it possible to inject in other NAND Toshiba? The MAC adress, serial n°, etc... are not yet defined before the first ignition logically. Nintendo will not create a system by console ... but a system for all of type machines ... Like Microsoft for Acer/Dell/Asus, etc...

Sorry for my vocabulary ... I do not really mastered the English language... so... Google translate!

Dean_

Trophies
XP
Country
Each nands are encrypted in a console-specific way. If you have xorpad for 9.9 device, it is possible to downgrade. But if you have nothing but nand dump, it is useless.

MrMandraque

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you,
Each nands are encrypted in a console-specific way. If you have xorpad for 9.9 device, it is possible to downgrade. But if you have nothing but nand dump, it is useless.
Oops, I had forgotten this point... I'm a dumbass!
I will test other solutions, I will give news.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/eFb28u5GPsU?si=35a7C58FgPbaxIMm