ROM Hack Ice Station Z Hack or Save Editor or Other

N00bb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the NTR plugin, and put it in the plugin folder on my sd card, but when I opened the NTR menu in Ice Station Z, the cheat plugin didn't show up. Any idea as to whats happening? And yes, I have the USA version of ISZ.

mikagami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the NTR plugin, and put it in the plugin folder on my sd card, but when I opened the NTR menu in Ice Station Z, the cheat plugin didn't show up. Any idea as to whats happening? And yes, I have the USA version of ISZ.
Not sure. Don't rename the folder. The screen should flash green as the game boots up. The plugin uses the default NTR menu, not a custom one. Do other NTR plugins work? Have you tried using another version of NTR?

N00bb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried Mode3 and NTR selector and it still didn't work, but it doesn't matter because I got recently banned from Nintendo online services recently anyways. :l (Probably for having CFW).

NateTGM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please make an text modifier code for action replay or plugin for ice station z. What I meant by text modifier is that i want to type in caps in the game and insert different symbols.

Cracko298

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
cracko298.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Inside the folder put a folder with the games title ID
JPN: 00040000001BEA00
EUR: 0004000000199700
USA: 0004000000190300

Cracko298

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
cracko298.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I wanted to know if there are hack or save editor or other for the game Ice Station Z

I have made my own plugin using NTR's formatt, and to everyone's knowlage their will NEVER be a Ice Station Z save editor.
Mostly because the game is to unknown by most 3ds users.

Can someone please make an text modifier code for action replay or plugin for ice station z. What I meant by text modifier is that i want to type in caps in the game and insert different symbols.

Noxii21.plg has all those features and more.

Cracko298

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
cracko298.github.io
XP
Country
United States
This game has every last one of them
us eu and and txt I have tried them all.
By the way nice cheat to all who made them ;-D

edit no way a save editor :-O

The NISZSE (New Ice Station Z Save-Editor) is the Best/Most-Advanced way to Edit your SaveGames for ISZ.
It does require Python installed but doesn't take any shortcuts and allows the most customization of your Game.
You can view it on GitHub here: https://github.com/Cracko298/NISZSE.

Most other Save-Editor's for ISZ-3DS are very limited at what they can do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o