Hacking I wonder if this eBay seller really has the US G6?

Hypnotoad

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some eBay seller from China has sold 13 G6 Lites so far. His latest auctions say that he's selling the "ENGLISH VERSION" as he states, and it comes with a blue case. Maybe this means that the English versions are really around the corner? Or maybe he's just selling the 'test' units? If that's the case, I wonder how he got the blue cases? Who knows.

Anyhow his eBay handle is kelvinjoey if anyone wants to go and take a look. I can't believe he's getting $130 shipped for em!

Here's what he's selling:
f9_1.JPG

illumina

Trophies
XP
Country
I bought his second g6 lite and it was supposed to be shipped out sometime this past week. He responds to all of his emails extremely quick(even when it's 4am in shanghai?). Seems pretty cool so far. He gave me a tracking number but you can't track china air mail. How long does that stuff usually take? he said 5-7 days..

illumina

Trophies
XP
Country
meh doesn't really matter to me. I'm having fun playing through all the megaman zero games(never done em) to prepare for ZX. I'm glad I bought the $79 one instead of his new ridiculously priced $90-120 ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: Good morning!