I will Make you a 3DS custom theme if you don't know how!

Materia_tofu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here you go, Tofu <3

I used sounds from Megaman Legends for cursor and other SFX.

Drag and drop the zip file into your themes folder in the root of your SD card.
thank you so much, i love the pink on it! and you just reminded me i should def get to megaman legends soon! you're a blessing dont burn yourself out pls lol

• Love
Reactions: PandaPandel

PandaPandel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you so much, i love the pink on it! and you just reminded me i should def get to megaman legends soon! you're a blessing dont burn yourself out pls lol
Megaman legends is great!

I wont <3 Thank you so much.
Post automatically merged:

@RetroNerdGamer is this from the game Tales of Graces f? I might be able to find some voice lines.

Link

2nd Link

3rd Link

@astronautlevel Hi again!

I am going to be testing out the new stable 3.0.0, and updated the link in the OG post here for the current build of Anemone3DS.

I am currently setting up my badges to be used with Anemone instead of GYTB.

Thank you so much for your contributions to 3DS homebrew!!!!! <3 I will let you know know via the github with the same user name if I encounter any issues you may need to know about.

Ta-ta for now, girl.

Last edited by PandaPandel,
  • Love
Reactions: Materia_tofu

BananaGuy259

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey it’s me again! Could you do something for me? I know you have stuff in real life (and of course that comes first) but I got usagi and stuff and I accidentally did something to the theme and have no idea how to fix it. Basically the folder icon (as shown below) is a light color on the border and a dark color in the middle. I’d like the darker part to be changed to the lighter yellow. PM me if you are confused. This is probably an easy fix but I really have no idea. (I’m such a perfectionist) Thanks in advance! PS: I’ve also attached the partly edited theme I’d like you to fix for me (cus u need that).

Attachments

• 52E79630-8F7C-4FFB-9B3D-A7BC093D6393.jpeg
    52E79630-8F7C-4FFB-9B3D-A7BC093D6393.jpeg
    484.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Archive.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 1

RetroNerdGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Megaman legends is great!

I wont <3 Thank you so much.

@RetroNerdGamer is this from the game Tales of Graces f? I might be able to find some voice lines.

Link

2nd Link

3rd Link

@astronautlevel Hi again!

I am going to be testing out the new stable 3.0.0, and updated the link in the OG post here for the current build of Anemone3DS.

I am currently setting up my badges to be used with Anemone instead of GYTB.

Thank you so much for your contributions to 3DS homebrew!!!!! <3 I will let you know know via the github with the same user name if I encounter any issues you may need to know about.

Ta-ta for now, girl.
Use the 3rd link with Sophie, and yes Tales of Graces f!
Sorry for late response!

• Love

GamerGatorDoesTech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The Title says it all, if you tell me a theme you would like made, I can do my best to make a theme for you.

Just reply to this with your requests!

Bonus if you provide bottom and top images you would like used.
Here is my ThemePlaza profile, things when approved will appear there.

Old themes made in this thread before June 7th, 2024 INSTALL as follows: Unzip the folder, and drag and drop the whole folder onto your SD card into the Themes folder, then Load Anemone up.

Install the theme how you would any other theme! Poof!

Newer themes made June, 7th 2024 or newer: New Zip files should be able to be installed by simply just dragging the Zip provided in the thread to the themes folder in the root of your SD card, and Installed via Anemone3DS. No Unzipping Necessary anymore.

Presto!

Advanced Requests:
Customizable Aspects of each theme:

SOUND/MUSIC:
Custom Music
Cursor Move
Launch Software
Opening Lid
Closing Software/Menus

LOOK/FEEL:

Top Screen Corner Button Colors
Bottom Screen Corner Button Colors
Folder W/custom image Open and Closed
Custom PNG around the Icons (Difficult)

The more obscure the theme is, the less content there usually is to make said themes. For more precise themes, providing me with youtube videos you like is a great place to start for sounds, and music ideas.

If you would like to request custom badges, you can ask me in this thread! (Seriously, you should request some custom badges!)

Requests will be completed in order unless previously specified. Or you are requesting multiple Themes be made.

Do not feel bad bumping this thread even if time goes by. I plan on doing this for the foreseeable future!!

Anemone3DS has a new build I suggest Trying out, it was just finalized 6/14/2024 Stable Newest Release 3.0.0

-Love PandaPandel
Can I have a theme based around some of my top 2 youtubers? I want some elements from GamerGatorDoesTech (mostly Wii) (my youtube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCTyyiDAgo29LSIJ4lCkis6Q) and some from Jiga Tech (mostly the PINBALL SFX as seen at 8:42 here: ) I want the HBC channel theme as the BGM and everything else is up to you!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Your 3DS if you installed with the Main Guide, when you do the finalize helper it installs many homebrews including FTPD, you should look on your 3DS. It probably is there already as a CIA or hidden away in the homebrew menu. If not you can grab that Here <3

Then download File Zilla on your computer, or use ESFile on android. Type the IP address displayed on the 3DS into your host and username, no pass word necessary and quick connect and you can see the whole file structure on the 3DS.

Alternatively you can use the Micro SD card management on the NDS system that nintendo made through system settings and add a folder to your networks on PC.

I have done both! These days I use FTPD.

I spent a touch of time to just make you a nostalgic theme with the pics you made, But then spent alot more time on the Samus SA-X bottom image theme, also using the youtube song you provided of Tro.

The nostalgic one, just has OG tro in it :)
Warning, do not use ES File Explorer. It's malware these days. You will suddenly have lockscreen and notification tray ads, with no clue as to where they came from. Drove me crazy until I figured out it was ES.
Solid Explorer is a better alternative.

Materia_tofu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Warning, do not use ES File Explorer. It's malware these days. You will suddenly have lockscreen and notification tray ads, with no clue as to where they came from. Drove me crazy until I figured out it was ES.
i remember using it back in 2016 jesus i had no idea it malware this explains why i went through like 4 android phones when i was younger

PandaPandel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LMAO no shot? Is it actually!? thats fucked because its so useful! thanks for the headsup

very sweet person indeed
You all are so nice and sweet <3 thank you

OP, apparently
<333 yasssss

There is no catch, my friend. This person right here —> @PandaPandel is the greatest person you’ll ever meet 🫂
This is so nice I woke up and genuinely really needed to see that. thank you friend.

Can I have a theme based around some of my top 2 youtubers? I want some elements from GamerGatorDoesTech (mostly Wii) (my youtube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCTyyiDAgo29LSIJ4lCkis6Q) and some from Jiga Tech (mostly the PINBALL SFX as seen at 8:42 here: ) I want the HBC channel theme as the BGM and everything else is up to you!

I will start this today!

So for this one, Do you want the top screen to be one youtuber and the bottom screen to be another?

RetroNerdGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way, most file explorers on desktop have ftp functionality built-in

ftp://[ip address] in explorer address bar and you can connect to your ftp and access the files on it, dont need filezilla

holy shit this changes everything
Seconded. I don't normally use FTP, but this is definitely nice to know.

Reactions: Materia_tofu

PandaPandel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way, most file explorers on desktop have ftp functionality built-in

ftp://[ip address] in explorer address bar and you can connect to your ftp and access the files on it, dont need filezilla
imma try this tonight because you would be the goat if this works well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fIyYTN86_Uk&pp=ygUXc3BhY2ViYWxscyB3aGVuIGlzIG5vdyA%3D