Apple I want to mod my IOS springboard, I need some help.

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey there,

Today I was thinking like meh I am done with the standard Springboard! >.> YES I AM! :D so I was looking at my Vita and well I thought that's it! I want to mod my springboard to let it look like Live Arena!

What I would like to know if possible and how:

Can I make 'bubbles' of my icons, I want to make them round like an ''O'' what tools do I need?
Can make my springboard flip to horizontal mode forever? Look I can turn my iPod and my springboard flips but I want it to be forever in the horizontal mode.
I want to edit my 'Slide to Unlock screen' as well, can I place my 'Slide to unlock' somewhere else like in the top right corner so it looks like unlocking a Vita.
Can I have this on my springboard:

O O O 3 apps
O O O O 4 apps
O O O 3 apps

If you can help me thanks! I already have PS3 sounds lol

Thanks,

Eon

Odnetnin46

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do know that Dreamboard allows for advanced/dynamic themeing such as this. Perhaps you can try to create a theme using that?

(Unfortunately there is not way that I know of to mod the Slide to Unlock screen without serious code. Sorry)

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
It's possible.

Step 1) Download InfiniBoard (for verticle scrolling)
Step 2) You'll need to get a SHSH Blob of the iOS version you are on
Step 3) The neccisary tools are generally found @ greenp0ison's area(s) / redsn0w's area(s) [You can actually do some simple PNG mods with Winterboard]
Step 4) Sorry, but its rather complicated. If you're serious, then learn the base system format. [Then get to work with programs like XexBox (Not public) ]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...