OP
Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
nds.gif
The reason of this because I want to create my own hacks to share on the Temp and other sites and further my knowledge on hacking games (Which is none) is there some kind of guide some were or would someone would be kind enough to walk me thru the editing process ? OPEN EARS
happy.gif

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Every game is different. There is no end all guide to ROM hacking, as every single one will take a little something different to make the hacks functional, or to place them in the first place. Saying that you want to hack games is the equivalent of saying "I like every food" when asked what your favorite food is. Vague, not helpful, and will get you nowhere.

You need to know exactly what you want before you start.

Holified 2x

OP
Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
Every game is different. There is no end all guide to ROM hacking, as every single one will take a little something different to make the hacks functional, or to place them in the first place. Saying that you want to hack games is the equivalent of saying "I like every food" when asked what your favorite food is. Vague, not helpful, and will get you nowhere.

You need to know exactly what you want before you start.
I want to hack Pokemon games Example PKMN Black & White, HeartGold & Soul Silver Ruby Etc . .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: +1